Epilogue

The day finally came

The day finally came. Aecha had been going to physical therapy without Jisung knowing with the help of the other members. She wasn't inclueded as a gang member anymore, just family. She knew exactally what she wanted to do for her simplistic wedding.
"Are you ready?" Her father asked.
"Of course I am." She said as he helped her out of her wheel chair. They opened the doors so she could walk down the aisle. When she walked, she had a slight limp, but she was happy to be able to walk once again. Everyone gasped at the sight. No one had seen her walk in two years. She looked up at her future husband. Jisung stood at the altar, tears threatening to fall but he wiped them away first. When she made it to him, he laughed through his tears.
"Is that what you've been doing with Taeyong and Mark hyungs?"  Jisung asked. The girl nodded as the ceremomy went on.
"I now presume you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."  The priest said. Everyine cheered as the two both blushed as they pulled away.

Four years later

"That was a nice day. I still can't believe you were able to learn how to walk again after the doctors said you couldn't." Jisung said as he sat next to his wife and newborn baby boy, Changsung.
"I know, but I'm happy. Sure, I can't walk perfectly and am prone to falling, but I can be more involved with him then." She said smiling at her husband and baby.
"I wish he would have been here to meet him." Aecha said, looking at the pendant that laid next to the baby's head.
"He would have been excited to meet him, Love."
"He would have loved to meet both of you." Aecha said sadly.
"It's been eight years too the day, Sung. I hope he's happy where ever he is." She said with an airy laugh.
"He's probably watching us at the moment."
"He's Changsung's guardian angel."
"If he's anyones, he's yours, you know." Jisung inquired.
"I love you, Sung."
"I love you, too, Love. And I love you, too, Changsung." Jisung said, rubbing the baby's back.

And that, my friends,Is a terrible story with a terrible ending

Is a terrible story with a terrible ending

If you're confused on anything, just let me know~