<9>

It had been nearly a year since Aecha had joined the mafia

It had been nearly a year since Aecha had joined the mafia. She became closer to everyone. There were times, like when Mark would refuse to let Aecha go on the mission because of who they were and Jisung was grounded again for reasons unknown to most, he would hear the girl muttering to herself. These times, he would fight with himself whether or not to talk with her about it, even though he had a good idea what it was. They didn't talk too much, too often  nonetheless.

They were on a mission They stormed a rival gang named Astro. Aecha knew what to do, but Jaemin's voice still played in her ear for her every move.

"Aecha, be careful. There is someone in that room. " Jaemin warned. She went in on high alert. She froze, seeing the guy. He smirked at her. He knew who she was. 

"Hey there Aecha. Come to get revenge for your dead brother?" It felt like all the wind was knocked out of her. Taking it as a perfect opportunity, the guy left the base, evading everyone. He escaped her once again. She didn't get the justice she need to get. She failed once again. She heard Jaemin talking through her earpiece but she could focus on what he said. 

"Aecha! Get your ass out of here!" Someone yelled.

"Do you have a death wish?" Someone yelled. She dropped to the ground, buckling under the weight added other shoulders as he got away. The guy behind realized it would be pointless to get her to just listen. He picked up the girl from the floor. 

"What the fuck happened back there?" Everyone asked when they realized the girl wasn't injured. Physically at least. She wouldn't mutter a word. Her hand made it's way up to her neck, grabbing onto the pendant. Everyone tried to talk to her. She wouldn't say a word. Aside from grabbing the pendant, she wouldn't move. 

"She's never reacted like this before. We need Mark Hyung. He should be able to help her." Jeno said. Jisung, once again, picked up the girl and carried her into the house as Renjun called Mark. 

"She won't talk or move. We don't know what she saw. Jisung had to carry her both to the van and inside the house." Mark hung up the phone after hearing it from Renjun. Mark had never worried over the girl as much as he had at that moment. He rushed into the house, going straight to the girl that Jisung had placed sitting upright on the couch.

"Aecha! Aecha listen to me, what happened?" Mark asked, looking at the girl. He noticed how she held onto the pendant. 

"Fuck. Does anyone have a picture of everyone in that damn base?" Mark yelled. He ran into his room, digging through boxes until he found one paper. The paper of the drawing from when she was interviewed and was asked to describe who murdered her brother. He ran into the living room just as Jaemin had brought the Astro member profiles. Mark looked through each member, looking back and forth between them. Until he got to one. 

"Fuck!" He yelled as he found an almost perfect match.

"You saw him didn't you." He asked the girl. He got his answer as he saw a stray tear fall down her cheek. Unlike most times, Jisung waited in the living room like everyone else. He ran a hand through his hair. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on a certain person.

"Did you see him in the room with her?" Mark asked  Jisung. 

"She was alone when I got to her." He said.

"He's still alive. Fuck. I need to go to Taeyong. Someone better be with her at all times. Got it?" Mark said. Every single one of the boys nodded as Mark left the house. They boys all looked at each other.

"How about we rotate. We can go oldest to youngest." Renjun said, looking at Jisung for any sign of refusal. The boy only nodded, approving the small action.

"I'll start today, Haechan, you get to watch her over night since she shares a room with you. The rest of us will switch every day." Renjun stated. Everyone nodded in agreement. Renjun went next to the girl as the rest seperated into their respective rooms.

"Look, Aecha, it'll be alright. We'll get him." Renjun said.

Is this going too fast?