<14>

It had been nearly a year since Aecha had been kidnapped

It had been nearly a year since Aecha had been kidnapped. A year since Jisung had become a reckless monster once again. But it grew worse as ot became near the time of her disappearance.
"Fuck off." He said as Chenle went to tell him something.
"Damn, so moody." Chenle scoffed as he left the room. Jisung never stopped looking for the girl. He would stay up for days at a time searching for her.

His phone went off with a call from Taeyong.
"Jisung, you and dream are going to Busan for the weekend. I need you to find out about a certain person. His name is Park Minhyuk. He is twenty one. Word has it that he has a cartel open and their government wants us to help, in return they give us immunity for the next five years." Taeyong said. Jisung grumbled an agreeing response before hanging up the phone.

For the first few months, Rocky did as he promised. He forced her to forget those boys. He tortured her endlessly. He even convinced her that her name was Park Heonri, and that they were married the previous year. He made her forget everything about herself, her lack of meds helping him do so. She quickly learned how to fit alongside 'her husband'. She didn't know what he did for a living. All she knew was that he would be gone for days at a time. When that happened, at first he would keep her locked in the house, but recently she was able to leave and go around town when she wanted. She helped him pack for his upcoming trip.
"When will you be back?" She asked.
"Ill be back in four days. You can handle that, right?'' She smiled as a response. She didn't like to be alone for too long.
"Besides, you have the neighbors." Rocky said. Heonri-Aecha-zipped up his suitcase.
"Of course. You leave in an hour?" She asked.
'No, I need to leave soon, my flight is in an hour. Sorry, Heon. Money doesn't grow on trees and I won't let you you work. I'll be back." He said.
"Bye Minhyuk. See you in four days." She said as he walked out of the room and out the front door.

Jisung and the rest of Dream had finally arrived in Busan. They made their way to the place they were staying.
"Hey Jisung. Tomorrow will you go to the store? We need some more supplies. You can go with Renjun." Mark said. The boys nodded. Jisung's mind stayed plagued by the girl. He couldn't understand why he felt so close to the girl at the moment. He pushed away the thought.

The next day, they were too busy making different strategies, Jisung and Renjun didn't make it to the store. But the day after, they made it to the store. The same one that an all too familiar person was buying herself chocolates. Jisung walked past some food aisles, his eyes looking through them briefly before landing on the girl. He saw her and froze. Was that her? Were his eyes playing tricks on him?
"Ae-Aecha?' He choked out. He walked closer to the girl.
"Aecha, is that you?" Jisung said, catching the girls attension. Something about the boy seemed familiar but she couldn't tell why.
"Aecha, it's me, Jisung. Love, do you remember me?" He asked. She rubbed her head  as an unfamiliar memory played in her head.

"I'm always going to be here for you, Love. You got me and I got you."

"You look familiar, but my name isn't Aecha. But that sounds familiar, too. My name is Heonri. I lost my memory a few months ago after a car accident. My husband helped me. He should be back home soon." She said. Jisung was certsin it was her.
"Aecha! Please Aecha." He said as she began to walk away.
"Don't go." She heard a faint voice say behind her. Her head began to hurt as she saw a familiar scene played in her mind once again.

"Don't go." She whispered as she watched the older boy walk into his room.
"Well, I fucked up again."

She rubbed her temple.
"What the hell?" She whispered to herself.
"Please, Love, remember me. It's me. It's Jisung. Remember? Do you remember Mark, your cousin? Or Haechan? He is your best friend. Do you remember anyone?" Jisung cried.

"Would you rather me just tell you to fuck off or have me drive you off a cliff?" She asked the boy sitting in his bed.
"Aech-"

The memory got cut off into a new one.

"I'm so happy you're here!" Mark said happily as he hugged the girl.
"I know Mark, I am too."

The headache only increased. She heard another person come up behind her with Jisung.
"Aecha? Is that really you?" Another familar voice said. She looked up at him, with wide eyes as she felt another memory.

"Aecha, stop annoying Jisung!" Renjun yelled from the kitchen.
"But, why? It's fun!"
"Do you want the hot chocolate or not?" Renjun said.
"Thanks Jun!"

She felt an arm wrap around her waist.
"Who the hell is this?" A voice said from beside her.
"Are they bothering you?"
"No, Min. They aren't. Can we go home?" She asked, looking up at the guy. Jisung and Renjun stood there in shock. They weren't able to react before Rocky had both of them out of the store and back at the house.
"I'm going to take a nap. I have a headache." The girl said as she went into their bedroom.

"She's here. The bastard has her. He brainwashed her. Renjun, I'm going after her. Get everyone to come." Jisung said before following the couple. He followed them secretly to their house. He watched them go inside and how Rocky stayed downstairs while Aecha had gone up to their bedroom. He had a few things on him. He decided to go into he house and rescue the girl, without any back up plans.

He came in through the backdoor. He knew how to be quiet. He sneaked around the house until he found the empty living room. He slowly made his way to the bedroom. He found it empty as well. Then he heard voices.
"Hey Min why do you have that here? You promised to leave the guns in the basement. What's going on?" He heard a famiar voice say worriedly. He made his way to the last room. He opened the door. He heard the girl release a small shriek as she felt the cold, metal tip of a gun get pressed onto her temple.
"If you kill me, I'll kill her. If I can't have her, no one will. She's mine."

I don't know

I don't know