<4>

"Jisung, take her back to the Dreamies. She needs to get introduced to everyone. " Taeyong ordered. The cold boy nodded as the bubbly girl followed him. When they arrived, she saw the two boys from earlier in the day.

"Why is she here?" They asked.

"This is Aecha, our new member." Jisumg introduced coldly. No one seemed affected by his tone. Suddenly she was bombarded with questions.

"How old are you?" One with blue hair asked.

"Seventeen. Why?"

"Oh my God, you're my daughter now!" He said excitedly.

"Jaemin, calm down. You are probably scaring the girl." The taller, dark-haired boy said.

"I'm Jeno." He said, sending the girl his famous eye smile.

"Chenle!" Another boy yelled as they lost in a game of Mario Kart.

"That's what you get! No hyung no, I'm sorry, let me go!" They said, making the girl laugh.

"See, she thinks it's funny." The shorter boy said, pointing to the girl.

"Haechan hyung, are you going to say anything," Jaemin asked the older. Aecha looked over at the boy named Haechan, locking eyes with him.

"Hyuck!" She yelled, calling him by his old nickname instead of his friend's given nickname. He got up and ran over to the girl.

"I didn't think I'd see you after you moved away!" He said, engulfing the girl in a tight hug.

"Me either."

"How's Changhyun? I miss playing games with him." The boy said. Suddenly the girl went quiet. He looked up and saw her eyes full of tears.

"Cha? What happened? Is he okay? Are you okay?" Haechan asked.
"He was murdered three years ago, Hyuck. Right after he dropped me off at school." Suddenly she broke down.

"Renjun hyung, call Mark." Without questioning the younger, Renjun called the older boy.

"What is it, Renjun? Is Aecha alright?" Mark asked worriedly. Renjun rarely calls him.

"Haechan asked her about someone named, I think, Changhyung?"

"Changhyun. He asked her about Changhyun. I'll be there soon." Mark said, hanging up the phone.

"Is Mark hyung dating Aecha?" Jaemin asked Renjun, earning a shrug from the older. Minutes later, Mark walked into the house, finding Aecha on the floor with Haechan, trying to comfort her.

"It's all my fault. He's gone because of me." She kept repeating. Mark crouched down beside her, putting his arms around the girl. Mere seconds later, Jisung came out of his room.

"Why is everyone so loud?" He complained. He was having no reaction seeing the girl on the floor in tears.

"Joins the mafia but cries about someone being killed because of her. Pathetic." Jisung said before going back into his room. No one said a word. Eventually, Aecha's cries ceased.

"I have to go back now. I'll talk to you later." Mark said before looking at Haechan.

"Remember, if you let Jisung hurt her in any way while I'm gone, I'm going to murder both of your asses," Mark said with a stern voice. Haechan was the only one in the room who knew they were cousins.

"Wait, Mark Hyung, is this your girlfriend?" Chenle asked. Mark and Aecha looked at each other, finding his question hilarious. Finally, their laughs quieted down.

"They're cousins," Haechan said. Everyone let out a series of 'oh's and 'understandable's. Mark said his goodbyes before leaving.

"Well, me and Mark would normally share a room when he stays here. You can use his part of the room." Haechan offered to the girl you agreed quickly. As if the incident didn't happen just minutes ago, everyone went on as usual. Except for the girl. Her hand never left the necklace lying against her chest.

"Cha, I'm sorry I asked that earlier." Haechan apologized.

"You didn't know. It's alright." Aecha said, really wanting to switch the topic.

Time passed quickly with the dreamies, and it began to get dark.

"Well, Aecha, we need to get ready for bed. Taeyong Hyung gave us a bedtime." Haechan said with an annoyed pout.

"He'd probably let her stay up, though." Chenle said.

"Why do you think that?" Aecha asked, looking at the boy.

"He doesn't get mad at you for interrupting him. That's like his biggest pet peeve!" Renjun said.

"Oh, all I did was tell him to fix his tie since he decided to bring up how observant I can be. And then I heard a few annoying brats." Aecha said, looking directly at the two Chinese. They began laughing.

"Hey, you're younger. You don't call me a brat." Renjun said.

"But brat fits better!" She argued back.

"Okay, well, my child, it's time for bed," Jaemin said to the girl. She looked over at him with a terrified expression.

"Well, there's something she and Jisung share. They are both terrified of Mama Jaem!" Jeno laughed.

"We're both aces too." The girl stated.

"Wait, you're an ace?" They asked. The girl nodded.

"Hell, I beat Johnny. Twice. If you don't count yesterday." Aecha said with a small smile.

"Language. Also, what happened yesterday?"

"Taeyong has been do something to see if I was even fit for evaluation. I had to get a key card from Johnny without being caught. That shit was easy." Aecha said.

"What your mouth Aecha Lee!" Haechan yelled. The girl laughed before yawning.

"Okay, time for bed," Aecha said, letting her body fall limp onto the couch.

"Come on," Haechan said, about to lead the way to the bedroom.

" I'm lazy. The couch is comfortable anyways. I'm sleeping here tonight." She declared.

"I give up. You're not going to budge, are you?" Haechan asked the girl, who shook her head no.

"Same as you used to. What is it with you and couches." He said before grabbing a blanket out of his room and throwing it to the girl.

"Night, Hyuck!" The girl said as everyone went to their rooms, leaving the girl alone in the living room.

I like this story better than my last one