Chapter 7

Throwback
"Now...let's have a real chat, shall we?"

let's have a real chat, shall we?"

Chapter 7: Truth Hurts

3rd Person POV
Itachi's heart dropped when Sasuke showed him THOSE pictures. Pictures featuring evidence that he killed his own parents.

"Itachi, our parents truly didn't die by a measly car accident. They were killed by you and for what? You wanted to take over the company, didn't you?"

"Sasuke... it's not what you think it is"

"Shut up Itachi. WHY DID YOU KILL THEM"

Sasuke's voice boomed over the room making Itachi's heart beat faster and faster every second.

"I... I can not tell you the reason why"

"I'm not a kid anymore, I shouldn't be kept from the truths anymore"

"Sasuke, you do not get it. I can't say why"

"Then I won't give back Naruto. It's simple as it is"

An tensionful silence both filled the room with the creaking of the floor. Sasuke was glaring into Itachi's soul furious that he just discovered the truth now. He wasn't going to back down no matter what. In his childhood and teenage years, he believed that his parents died simply cause of old age.

Not by his own brother. The one behind it all has cursed him with such blind eyes. Itachi was filled with guilt knowing he can't do anything about it. He's risking his own life and Naruto's. If he does tell the truth, his business would be ruined and Naruto would still be in danger. But, he lost hope that Sasuke wasn't going to be as merciful as he was back then. Itachi put his head down in shame when he realized he failed as a big older brother and as a role model.

Itachi's breathe hitched when he heard a gun reloading. It was Sasuke reloading his gun. Sasuke pointed the gun right at Itachi's head. His bodyguards also had their gun out and pointed right at Sasuke.

Itachi put his head up and met with the raging Sasuke. Sasuke's anger was building up every minute resulting in his hand to shake.

A bang sound flew across the room. Surprisingly, no one was hurt. Sasuke shoot the door that was behind Itachi. Itachi could have swore it hit someone. Another bang was heard and blood was splattered around the floor.

Sasuke got shot in the shoulder. He winced at the pain and Itachi took advantage of the moment and ran away from the buliding. He was about to reach the door when he felt his leg being pierced.

"Don't you think you are getting away with this Itachi-"

Itachi fell down to the ground and Sasuke was reloading his gun and shot Itachi's bodyguards. The bodyguards didn't budge and helped Itachi to his feet and ran away to the car. Itachi felt like every ounce of blood was pouring out of his wound and he started to feel dizzy.

A car soon drives away from the warehouse and felt a tired Sasuke behind. Sasuke's plan worked and is a step closer to winning Naruto over and taking over the company.

After all... he does get whatever he wants.

Naruto's POV
I stopped eating due to the nausea I was getting. Something wasn't right and I knew it was Sasuke and Itachi. Did they get into a fight somehow?

Jūgo came in picking up my plate and handed me new and fresh clothes. He also handed me some hygiene products and soon left after that.

A few minutes later, Sakura came in.

Wait... SAKURA CAME IN?!?! IM SO HAPPY I GOT TO SEE HER AGAIN.

Oooooo she was also carrying a present too! Just for me! I wonder what it is.

"Oh Naruto... I am so glad that I got to see you again. I needed to apologize to you for what I have done to you."

"Sakura it's okay! Despite being in this situation right now doesn't mean our friendship is ruined. You are the person that I care a lot about and I don't think that's ever going to change."

"Naruto... I can say the same to you. I can not forgive myself for doing this to you. That's why I plan to get you out!"

"What?? But how?"

"Using the present I got for you"

She unwrapped the present revealing a clone statue of me. It looked very similar to me. She set it down in bed and covered it up with a blanket. She then motioned me to get out of the room.

We checked our surroundings and went out of the door without ANYONE noticing us. Surprising!

I can finally go home!!! I'm so happy!! Sakura and I ran and I was following her until we stopped at a parking lot. Imo drove up to us and we got in quickly and booked it. The car was going 80 mph and Ino had almost crashed into a street pole and a person.

Ino then stopped by Sakura's house. We got off and speed walked inside. Sakura locked the door and we all just flopped on the floor. Sakura and Ino squealed and hugged me.

"Omg Naruto!!! We are so happy that our plan worked!!"

"Naruto, I'm so glad that you are safe and well!"

"Hehe! I'm also happy that I got to see you both again! Can't wait to have ramen everyday!!"

We did another group hug once more until we headed off to sleep. I wanted to ask them about how they made a clone statue of me.

"But something inside me... thinks that we aren't done yet..."

A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK A LONG ASS TIME

A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK A LONG ASS TIME. Once again, I was busy with school and another stuff. But once again, please vote, comment and follow me if you enjoy these chapters and types of stories. Have a good day/night!! <3
Needs to be edited