Chapter 5

Throwback lol
What is he going to do to me?

Throwback lolWhat is he going to do to me?

Chapter 5: A Plan in Progress

MINIMAL BLOOD/GORE WARNING ???

3rd Person POV
Sakura arrived home from being released from her work. She didn't know what to do since she knew everyone was going to ask her what happened to Naruto. Ino would nag her the whole day and possibly even their boss too. She got a text message from Ino asking where Naruto went which she ignored. All of this thinking made her head hurt and she was worried about Naruto with Sasuke.

Sasuke isn't the best person out there but he certainly isn't nice. Sasuke would kill Naruto if he made him extremely furious. But, thankfully Sasuke had the patience. Sakura decided to text Ino back with the truth and asked her to come over to her house. 30 minutes a knock could be heard from the door. Sakura opened the door and Ino came in and punched her in the stomach. Ino's tears were trailing down her face and drooping on her shirt that she was wearing. Ino started to sniffle a little before bursting into madness.

"Sakura.. I THOUGHT I COULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU"

"INO ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK"

"WHAT I THINK? SAKURA HES GOING TO DIE IF HES AROUND THAT MAN AND YOU... YOU GAVE HIM AWAY JUST LIKE THAT"

"I KNOW BETTER ABOUT SASUKE OTHER YOU DO"

"OK AND? IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOU GAVE HIM AWAY. IMAGINE THE BETRAYAL HE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. A FRIEND HE KNOWN FOR YEARS. GONE JUST LIKE THAT"

An silence filled the room with tension. The two bickering friends stopped in their place and looked down on their feet. In shame they both knew it was their fault that Naruto got kidnapped. They looked at each other once again in despair. They both want to do something to save Naruto but what exactly. Ino suggested that they should call the police but Sakura shut that down.

"Ino, you know if you call the police we both would be suspects and ruin our jobs and careers"

"Sakura there is nothing else that I could think off"

"There is something we can do... Ino can you call Itachi?"

"My boss? What would calling my boss do?"

"Maybe Itachi could help us. Itachi knows Sasuke and he could do stop his brother. It maybe wouldn't work since how stubborn and a bitch Sasuke is. But, I know Itachi wouldn't let his brother since the situation is dire"

"Ok I'll call him right now"

Ino brought her phone out and clicked on the calls app and on Itachi's contact. A few minutes passed by and when Ino was about to hang up, Itachi picked up.

"Hello, this is Itachi Uchiha, CEO of the Uchiha company. What can I do for you?"

"Itachi this is me, Ino. I have something that I need to tell you about urgently. It's about Naruto"

"Hello Ino. Did Naruto do anything wrong?"

"No, it's even worse, Naruto is in hostage by your brother! Itachi please tell Sasuke to stop and bring back Naruto!!"

"What? Is this some joke that I can't nor do I want to laugh at?"

"It's not a joke sir! It's real. Please help us!"

"Since it's the work hours, I'll release everyone early today. I would like you to come at 6 pm. I would not recommend telling everyone since it's between us"

"Of course sir"

The call ended leaving Sakura and Ino a little bit relieved. It was around noon so they would have to wait a few hours to get ready and head there.

They would put Sasuke in his place and release Naruto. Right...?

Sakura was looking through her phone, searching the web, going through social media to find out Sasuke's company but to no avail. Ino stayed at Sakura's house until the time came.

Naruto's POV
I was left here for what seems for days but it was just a couple of hours. I haven't ate and i'm starving. A white haired man came in holding a weapon. He came up to me and held the weapon near my face almost stabbing me in the eye.

"I feel like I shouldn't introduce myself. Oi Naruto was it? My man Sasuke told me to so called 'punish' you. You are very lucky it won't kill you since Sasuke... Sasuke isn't very merciful with his punishments."

I couldn't speak. I was to striked with fear. Couldn't move a muscle nor scream for help or anything.

"Well let's start now shall we? Don't worry it won't be anything fatal. I know my way with weapons like the one in front of you. I won't guaranteed that it won't hurt either. I'll do it small for now and see if Sasuke is satisfied with it."

The white haired man did a smile showing his shark like teeth. He took out something and sharpened it a little. I couldn't believe what was happening right now at this moment.

3rd Person POV
The mysterious man went up to Naruto and started to take off the fabric off him. He started to cut his skin like it was paper. Blood was gushing out of the wound. Naruto's screams were muffled with the same fabric that he was wearing a moment ago.

He cut and cut. The pain felt it was never going to end. Then he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He was stabbed.

"Here comes the hard part..."

The man wouldn't take out the weapon and he even wiggled it a little. Agony was rushing through Naruto's veins as he felt every inch that the weapon moved in his arm. He felt the weapon slowly get out of his arm. He could still feel the pain and he wanted to scream his head out.

The fabric would cover his screams and the room he was in was soundproof. The man got the weapon out and pointed the weapon to Naruto's heart. Naruto's eyes starts to shoot wide open as he felt that death was right there in front of him. The man sighed and put the weapon away.

"That's enough..."

He cleaned the weapon and went out the door leaving Naruto all horrified and scarred for life. He was covered in cuts and stab wounds and he was going to die like this. He didn't want to die just yet.

He wanted to apologize to Sakura...

A/N: I wanted to say sorry for the very late chapter

A/N: I wanted to say sorry for the very late chapter. I had just started school so that is going to prohibit me from having a writing session due to the work that is already handed to me. But I wanted to thank y'all for your patience <3. Anyways, have a good day/night!

Needs to be edited