End🥺

8 months later

Our eyes meet, we don't need to say anything. I take in his face features. After all these years his eyes when filled with desire still give me chills.

,Alhamdulillah he is mine.

Facing at eachother, our eyes start to talk' He impatiently smashes his lips on mine. As we kiss passionately nostalgia hits me as i recall those days we had 'time'. Remebering limited time we have, he wastes no time pulling away.

His lips travel down to my neck excitement overcomes me as his lips touch my skin forcing out my small moans. His lips meets my ear, he whispers something in Mandarin(Chinese).

I immediantly regonize what he says, I've heared it before. Yet it still is enough to excite me. My moans encourages him lower his lips to my chest. By hardening they respond to him, his hands travel lower removing whats left' my body responds to his overwhelming fast touches, i sit up wanting for more but He suddenly stops and gets up leaving me moaning out of frustration.

"Sht, y/n... i cant wait any longer". He seriously says while His hands desperately travel to his belt.

My eyes Impatiently watch his hands. Panting fills the silence

Suddenly he stops. Im confused, now wasnt the time to tease. His panting stops he sighs while fixing himself.
A familiar sound starts to ring in my ear as i understood what happened

khalid was crying.

I sigh fustratedly as i sit up. I cover myself as He tells me that he will get him.
He brings a now calm Khalid in his arms. I forget all my disappointment when i see him

I try to figure out what he wants. I finally realize he is hungry. I breastfed him while studying his features. I still couldnt get used to the idea of him being our baby. He had a beautiful brown mixrace tone. He had lamars black Asian eyes and my curly hair. I remember that so many things could have went wrong Alhamdulillah hes come out healthy.

Andre unpatiently takes Khalid goes to puts him back. I look outside the window. Stars struggle to show as the high buildings and lights cover Singapore. I spot some stars and I think how blessed I am to have everything I had. Yes I didn't have a family but now I have my own small family that I would give anything for AND most importantly I now had Islam and Allah. I was guidaed and that was the ultimate gift anyone could have.

>-<

JazakAllah for reading.