10

1 week later,

We were hangin on, she/he will always be in our hearts. Andre said if it weren't haram he would get a tat of the ultrasound, along with his full tatted left arm. We would unite in jannah ins. Andre started work again. I thought about working as a teacher, I'm not sure if I have the courage that I had 3 years earlier, anymore..

After the Sisters at the mosque recognized my talent; I  received a offer from the Singapore mosque. I was going to paint something in the main hall and in the children section. This brightened my mood alhamdulillah. Andre dropped my off by the mosque before leaving for work LOL... i talked with the sisters and planned out what i would be painting.

As i aproach my home i notice the new neighbor infront of my door... She had a red hijab and a dress. Her face features were bold and noticeable she had dimples-which remided me of andre-,
She was holding something; probably food.

"Hi, I'm your neighbor Cherilyn! I made to much samosas I'd thought I gave some away And  we could meet." She says with a bright smile.

My paranoid self hesitates first but surprisingly our Convo goes good, so good that I let her in for tea. I explain this to Andre he was shocked and started teasing me because I have become reserved and distant to anyone other than my family.

Cherilyn was one who goes to the mosque frequently, because she was considered a staff so we arranged to go together tomorrow. I would start painting and she 
Would do "staff" things fkdm.

I was happy that I met a friend that's a girl. Its been a while. The only friends I considered to have was andres friend's, we would hang out wll together before we got married.

----

We decided that i take BC pills. We wasn't ready to go through the whole baby process again. I had finished the mosque Art project. I refused to receive money, saying they should count it as sadaqa. After completing that I knew I wanted to teach again. Andre was very supportive..

I applyed as a art teacher at a preschool near Andres restaurant. Me and Cherilyn got even closer, we would hang out frequently. I learnt she was newly married too, 2 years. She hasn't got any children and she used to be a nurse but quit to full time help in charity org.

Working with kids was so much fun. I never worked with kids before. I was teaching year 1 university art student about the olculer filan. But with kids there was no rules, my love for kids started to grow. Andre would stop by and visit me sometimes. When he would see the kids his "happiness doubled.". After this we were having discussions about having kids, but we weren't sure yet.

Cherilyn had invited us for dinner so Lamar could get to know her husband. We kindly accept the offer not expecting what's to come...

---

DUN DUNNN