8

3 days later in maldives

I immediately got excited when I saw the food come to our table. We started to eat while talking bout random tingz when I dropped my spoon as I started to feel sick.  Everything on the plate had now disgusted me. I felt like I was gonna vomit.

"Are you okay?"
" Yeah.. I don't know what happened" I respond. I drink water and continue.
~

After paying we got up and headed towards the exit. Suddenly My head started to spin. I Held onto Andre for balance.

"Y/n?!"
"Are you good?!"
The words,The people; Everything was spinning around me as darkness filled my eyes. Only a matter of seconds collapse onto the floor.
~

I open my eyes too see Andre holding my hands and shouting
"Doctor! Doctor?"

The doctor enters as I still try to figure out what's going on. Then I remember what happened as the doctor speaks;

"Miss y/n there is nothing to worry about. You are perfectly healthy..."

I hear Andre say Alhamdulillah.

"all this is because of the baby you are carrying, congratulations!"
As the doctor gave the news me and Andre locked eyes, we both froze.. While a smile lit up my face; Andre looked like he was going to faint.

-----

"Sh- i mean wow, I can't believe there's a baby there" he said while tightening his hand thats was locked with mine.

"Me too...."

"Ah I used to hate kids. Never wanted to become a father, let alone a husband, but I guess things changes" he laughed.

"Mum will be so happy, ah we have so much to do, just thinking about it stresses me.," Andre didn't respond;

"Andre?"

Silence.

Fear entered me as I remember his trauma, the last sentence he said probably triggered something inside him. I quickly turn to face him. When I saw his face I knew I thought right.

 I planted my lips on his, a few seconds later he responded; re-tightening his hands on my waist. It was like life had came into him again.
After pulling away;

"Ah.. Y/n im sorry, i cant control it-"

"Shy, its okay.. lets go to sleep now."

2 days later
Andre p.o.v

After returning back to Singapore we started the process of getting ready for the baby. We were both really exited but scared, we  laugh about how we don't even know how to take care of ourselves. But we keep reassure ourselves that he does not burden a soul with more than what it bear.
İt was now time to tell the family.

on the way we joked about how my mum pressured us to have kids and now that her dream is coming true.
The door opened reveali ng her warm smile, welcoming us with joy.  We finally gave the news after everyone gathering around us & insisting.

Happiness filled the room as my mum started to cry out of joy, It was going to be her first grandchild. I reminded y/n too be prepared for all the gifts and presents we will get from this big family of ours. xD

We returned home and I started researching restaurants, I wanted to pursue my passion. And plus it was haram for me to work in the company because the university degree was illegal. I wrote down a couple of names and addressses. Tomorrow I would go and apply.

I woke up y/n -who was taking a nap- for dinner I made ohom( a cin-malay dish) for dinner. That night
Y/n suprised me with an unforgettable night.

2 weeks later;

I continued to paint after eating my 4th green apple. Idk why I love it so much, it was nearly time for Andre to come home; he had been working at the 1 misholin star restaurant For 2 weeks now.After 2 days of working they had promoted him to one of main chefs. I'm proud of him, Im happy they reconized the talent in him.

I was painting while listening to an Islamic remider when suddenly a sharp pain shot up in my belly. I gasped for air as I try to figure out what was going on. The pain got worse so I got up an headed to the bathroom thinking it was some pregnancy side effect.

My body started to get weaker and weaker, I lean on the nearest wall and realize this pain isn't normal. Everyrhing happens so quickly. Wetness starts forming under me. I scream in horror as I look down to see blood covering my jeans, the blood running down from my vag area all the way to my thighs. I take out my phone from pocket as I moan in pain. I press the contact "Andre".

My legs couldn't take pain as I collapse onto the floor. My sight starts to blur as I hear the phone ring. I was sure it was my last moments, I start to think about how my death was a tragic one. I clear my thoughts and recite the following until darkness overcomes me;

"La ilahe illAllah."

~