1

Welcome (´。• ω •。')

My mind travels to the first day at the warehouse..

As soon as i open my eyes i know where i am. I am on the floor: i  probably fainted. Noises of.shouting fill my ears making them ring in pain. I looked up in horror.i Immediatley start crying and trying to get up- i fail, i was too weak. I try shouting things like "stop!!" To the man. It didnt help. His focus was all on the boy. At last he pushed him onto the wall and endlessly stabbed him until he fell lifelessly on the floor.

At this point im uncontrollably screaming. I didnt know what to do.my head starts to spin. I was going to faint but i noticed him coming towards me. I had no choice but to beg for my life.
I was apologizing and pleaing for my life.

To my luck he dropped the knife down. He crawlies onto me and held my chin.
-dont cry beautiful, you will get used to this.
My mind was on the knife.
I should take it and kill him

"Y/n?"

Now or never. My hand reaches for the knife and tightly grips it. I was about to stab it into his neck when a hand caught mine.

"Y/n??"

-i feel hurt, dont get on my bad side sweetie. Just be a good girl for me,
He said while throwing the knife further away. He turned back to me withe hungry eyes-

"Y/N?!"

Andre snapped out of my flashback, i turned my face from the planes window facing his. he understood when he saw my tears. His hand locked into mine and the other reaching out to wipe my tears.

Andre was one of the people who  was at the warehouse frequently.  Sometimes He was ordered to do stuff where i was staying. We slowly started to talk.

When Lamar(the leader) wasnt around he would Vist me often and we would talk for minutes which were like hours to me, since i wasnt allowed to have a proper friend. He started questioning why he does what he does. He told me he had joined when he was 17 because of the money. In the last 1 year he started to hate this dark life but he didnt know a path other than this one.

One day he came to me to bid farewell. He told me he was going back to Singapore (his home conutry) and that he will leave this way of life. I was confused and angry. How could he leave me here knowing what im going through?! I started shouting and begging for him to take me with him until he told me i was already coming with him. We planned everything, that night we would leave.

I couldnt believe we were out. But i knew Lamar wouldnt let this go, i knew Andre was scared but he wouldn't show it.
After that i found myself in a private plan going to a place i never knew, Singapore

We landed after 9 hours. Andre looked happy to be here, he didnt say anything but i could tell. He was really reserved, he didnt share alot about himself with me and he looked "scary" from the outside if you dont know him.

I followed him into the car.

-how are you feeling? Are you excited ?

-yeah.. its a weird feeling. Its been 9 years.... ah y/n i can explain how it feels..

My past came to mind. I was born in Turkey. Me and my mum moved to England after a year. We had no one. All my relatives cut off my mum and i didnt bother to reach out to them as i got older. My mother died 1 year after i graduated as art teacher.  My life was normal and good until i got kidnapped.

I looked outside, even though it was night the streets were still live and bustling. It was diverse, the last time i saw a city this live was when i went to Istanbul.

 It was diverse, the last time i saw a city this live was when i went to Istanbul

-this place is beautiful

- i knew you would like it.
-_-_-_-

We arrived and took our stuff into the normal sized modern apartment. We left our luggage the way it was, we would sort it out tomorow. We entered our room when

- this is your room.. im next door, if you need anything call me.
He said and left.

My bubble bursted when he said that. What was i expecting anyway, but i was too scared too be alone.

After he left i went to bed. I finally went to sleep but little did i know Lamar wouldnt leave me alone, even in my sleep...