2

André p.o.v.

I was staring at the wall. I had alot on my mind. This was the first time i felt empty. At These hours we would be outside, it was such a dark life. I wonder how i got myself into that.

Tomorrow we would change our last names. Lamar would find out what we did and come after us but he wouldnt know we are in Singapore. We were very far from London. Shouting noises took me from my thoughts.

It was y/n's voice.
I ran to her room in panic.
I tried waking her, at last she woke up shaking and crying.

I curssed under my breath and entered the bed.

-its all finished, im here. Nothing will happen.
I say while hugging her, inside i was filled with rage. I wished we hadn't ran away. I wished we could've killed that MF with our own hands but i wasnt strong enough for that.

I stayed that night after she requested me to. My hands wrapped around her weak body as i wait for her to sleep. Then i slowly fell Asleep.

****

i woke up to y/ns peaceful  face. The sun was reflecting onto her face, even though she had scars she was a beautiful woman. Not just her looks, her personality. she told me she had a big passion for art. She was truly admirable. But the dark life had broken her.

I got up and entered the kitchen. My hidden talent was food. I loved cooking. Y/n woke up on time. The table was ready.

-it smells so good, what did you make?
She says smiling as we sit'
--

I told her our plan and that i will need a new job.

-what job?
She said worried, she thought i will go back to my old ways.

-i have a illegal diploma in fincance, i will try and get my friends to get me into a company.

-good.

-uh... and if you want, we can go to therapy?

-im okay
Her smile dropped.

-are we just going to ignore the flashbacks and nightmares-

-im not sick

-but your not healthy either,

She got up and went to the bathroom.

Sht what did i do... I ran to her. Leaning on the door,

-y/n im sorry,i just-

-its okay. Its nothing. Can i ask something?

-of course

-can we get art supplies? i know myself and that will help me cope with this trauma.

°^°^°^

After changing our last names, we entered the hairdresser. Y/ns hair was now black and short. After that we brought some art supplies.

As soon as we arrived home, i couldnt help but to trap her agsinst the wall. My fingers ran through her black hair and  traced her light brown face.
.

Y/N nin p'o'v'

What was he trying to do? Normally would have push anyone who did this away but i didnt, i didnt fear him. It was the opposite, i was going to die from excitment. We were so close i could study his face details. He didnt need to try to good. NGL he had the looks but this didnt bother me back in london. I am now realising how handsome he is. He had a faint bead with a tat starting from his ear to his neck.

 He had a faint bead with a tat starting from his ear to his neck

(Like this)

For a moment i felt like the it was just us in the whole world. He slowly came closer. I closed my eyes and waited,

Suddenly Andre was Lamar. My breath shortened. I froze. i whisperred "please dont".
Lamar quickly backed away

-sht... ah.. y/n, im sorry. I shouldnt have,

Andre was back.

-no... im sorry,.. i cant control it. I dont know why am i like this!?... why cant i just be normal?!

-shhh its okay. This is normal dont blame yourself. We will fight this together. I am here for you..
...