6

I move into my mother in lawzzz house for the next week and a half.  Andres mum, sister brother gave me a warm welcome and did everything  they could to comfort me.  My MIL was confused to why I didn't go with him, she didn't know what was going on; we had decided not to tell her.

The first days i couldn't sleep; it was hell not to mention the nightmares i had when i could go to sleep. The only thing that cheered me up was Ibadah and messages from him once in a while.

I spent my time planing out honeymoon cos why not
3 days çeșme (Turkey) and  3 days maldvies? perfect. I book tickets for 3 days after he comes back.

*-*-*-*
1 and a half weeks later

I  return to our house. I prepared the place and made dinner with my limited cooking skills. I was so exited my heart was gon jump out .

I flinched at the doorbell and quickly ran to get it.

-_,-_-_

We hugged like we havent seen eachother for a year.  i just wanted to melt in his armz yani. I run my fingers through his hair. Our lips hungrily meet, his hands travel across my waist. My heart feels like its going to pop out off my  chest.
I realised the food i made will not be eaten tonight.

Andre p.o.v;

I missed her so much, i desperately needed her everything. Her smile, her getting angry at me, her loud laugh, the way she drives me crazy. The moment i saw her i forgot everything.

I threw myself onto her like i was hungry. i knew the things that  drive her crazy and as she responds i go crazier.
Dont get me wrong, i had alot to talk about with her,especially the beauty of the kaaba, it couldnt be put into words but i couldnt hold myself as i give her all of me.