4

One year later

---

My eyes slowly opened trying to adjust to the light. My brain was trying to process what was going on.

I tried moving my hands, that's when I realized I was tied. In panic I look up to see lamar.

It was him, of course it was. We thought  live our own lives and move on. We had forgotten that lamar always gets revenge. Now we had to pay..

My eyes spot Andre in the corner. He was tied up an unconscious.
He will kill both of us, maybe he is already dead- thoughts fill my mind as I panic.

Lamar slaps Andre shouting at him waking him up. He drags him opposite me. I start crying as i see the both of us In a hopeless state. We are facing each other our eyes lock onto each other. Saying our last words, expressing our love through our eyes.

Lamar ruins this moment as he comes close to me. He knows Andre is watching,
Bu firsati degerlendirecek even if it means to hurt me. Lamar gives a laugh
as his fingers trace my exposed body. After traumatic touches He finally gets a knife out.

" i should have killed you when I saw you, I never thought you would make a loyal member leave us when we needed him the most. But no worries..."8

He laughs.

"...you will die now."

I hopelesly accept that this will be my end. The sheikhs words come to my mind. Something about doing zikr at the time of death and how important it was to die with faith. I close my eyes and start remembering Allah.

'SubhanAllah...'

I feel the cold knife run up my body.

'Vel Elhamdulillah...'

I scream as the knife makes two cuts on my arm and on my chest.

'Allahuekber...'

He places the knife on my sah damar; wanting to guarantee a slow painful but certain death.  I wait for my end...

'...Ve lillahil hamd."

BANG!!

Lamars heavy body falls onto me. I stare in shock as I see Andre with the gun. What? How? When?

"Andre?!" I shout

He pushes lamar off me and unties me. Then he goes back to Lamar; punching him several times. I flinch at gun shots 7 times until I stop andre. pushing the gun causing it to fall to the floor. I hug him as he tightly holds me. Tears fall as I try to digest what happened. He is really dead now.

Andre's old gang Friend's barge in, they were shocked and happy to see the fate of Lamar. Andre immediately took a blanket from one and covered me with it.

After a while I stop shaking, I calm down in Andre's arms.
We both close our eyes as I hear Andre whisper "Alhamdulillah".

--

End of flash back (y'all thought-)

I close my eyes as Andre's explains what happened to my soon the be mother in law after she insisted.

She embraces me saying words of comfort. Her hug resembled a mothers embracing of her child. haven't felt that in so long. I start to tear up.

" no, no cry dear, please. Its finish now" she says with her cute English.

I smile and explain to her why im crying ;we both cry together.

After becoming muslim me and  Andre decided to immediately get married to avoid haram.