I'm fine

"Alex! Be quite

"Alex! Be quite. Idiot." He bumped into his doctor-shit.
"Ashlynn's still sleeping."
I say annoyed

"Sorry" he says sarcastically. I glare at him, ash moves and hits my bullet wound.

I take a deep breath in,
Alex started laughing making me throw the first thing I found.

Scissors...

He caught it. "Ha. Just like knives." I roll my eyes at him "Scissors are not like knives. There different, throwing them and catching them. and scissors are duller." I could shoot him right now with the look he's giving me.

Ashlynn starts moving again and I'm meet with instant pain, i breath out slowly.

I know, I was taught not to show any pain, but only my family is in here. And have of them are asleep.

Ash sits up, breathing harshly, she has a look of panic in her eyes. That woke dad up, he looks at her with a worried expression. He hits up and walks towards her cautiously, making sure not to overwhelm her.

She's freaking out, again.

I reach out to touch her, right as my finger slightly brushes her shoulder, she flinched. Hard.

Why'd she flinch like that?

I feel the anger rising inside me. I look at dad who seems to also be mad though we're both trying to hide the best we can.

"Hey it's okay, it's just us, Ash." Alex comforts her.

I'm pissed off, Why? you may ask. I don't know.
Did someone hurt her?
My hands are gripping the bed sheets tightly as Questions roam in my mind, 
"Are you okay?" I look to see Ashlynn nod her head yes, we all look doubtful.

"Don't lie to us." Dad says sternly with a firm voice.
"I-I'm not lying" she stutters, it's clear she's lying.
"Ashlynn." She looks at me and her face widens "what happened to you? I totally forgot that you got hurt. Are you okay?" She rants on changing the subject. "Don't change the subject Ashlynn, tell us what's wrong." She shakes her head no "I'm fine really."

"Oh really?! That's the third time you've had a 'nightmare' and you won't tell us what's wrong which won't help you." Alex isn't wrong.
"Please Ashlynn."
She smiles "how many times do I have to tell you all. I'm fine you don't have to worry about me. I promise I would tell you, if it was something bad." We stare at her.

she's isn't the best liar but she can be convincing sometimes. I still don't believe her though. But we don't push any further choosing to trust her.

I sigh "okay, babygirl." She smiles "now, more important, how are you? And what happened exactly?"
I shrug.

I look at dad and give him a 'what do we tell her' kind of look.

If it were our men it would be easy to tell them happened.
We had a mole in our mafia, he tried shooting one of my brothers, I didn't hesitate to jump in-front of him  and get shot myself. Not that difficult.