Family

"That was your brother, he said they were in the parking lot and told you to just come out

"That was your brother, he said they were in the parking lot and told you to just come out. One of them will be standing by the car. If there not there call me" my brothers are picking me up. I'm feeling a little anxious about it, what if they're like mum?

I don't want to go through that again.

"I have to go now, do you need anything?"
"No I'm good, thank you"

We bid our goodbyes and parted ways.
I'm trying to find the parking lot of the airport but its a huge.

Like massive huge.

Every time i find a door that looks like it could head to the parking lot its the wrong one.

"Ugh."I groan quietly, while whispering "where is it" frustrated and annoyed.

Bad start to a new life in Italy.

I noticed a guy walking in my direction, staring at me "you lost piccola?" he said in a thick Italian accent. I smiled awkwardly "What does piccola mean?" I tried it mimic his accent, it didn't go to well.

He hummed lightly, "you're not Italian" he stated, I thought that was obvious.

"Clearly"

He has a little grin, it's kinda cute "what are you trying to find, mi amor?"

I know what 'mi amor' is, I'm proud of myself, for knowing that much.

"Parking lot" He smirked. "What a coincidence, I was just heading that way, come, I'll show you." He says, I stay put. For all I know he could be a murderer trying to find his new victim aka me.

"What's wrong, piccola?" Wasn't he ever taught not to trust strangers?

I mean I wasn't but I still know the rule it's survival 101, never trust strangers. 

"How do I know your not going to try 'n kill me?"

"If I was going to kill you it wouldn't be in an airport where there are witnesses everywhere." Dang it, he has a point.

"Now let's go" I still don't budge, we are still strangers.

I trusted some random person once, I needed to tie my shoe so I handed this kid my lollipop, she took it promising me I could trust her. Seconds later she pushed me down and ran away with it.

Jokes on her, It wasn't even a good flavor.

It was my favorite

Not making that mistake again.
"Your a stranger you can't expect me to believe you, even if it is a valid point and I don't even know your name" I point out. He stops and turns to look at me again, "Derek, nice to meet you, I really got to get going. You want my help come if not stay here and struggle your way around."

I think about, I have zero chance without him, but I have a chance of being murdered. It would be worth it. "Fine, but pinky promise you won't kill me" A pinky promise is very unbreakable, so he won't be able to kill me; if that was his plan.