Shopping

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
🥀Ashlynn POV🥀

2 hrs 37 min...

That's how long we have been shopping my feet are sore, my body is aching and I feel dead.

Dad, Enzo, Kaiden and Bruno, are the ones that came with me to go shopping.

We've gone to a lot of stores and found some really cute things.

There's so many bags of clothes and shoes and most of it's mine. The boys are carrying all of it and I feel bad but they won't let me carry any.

I asked them, They said and I quote 'No.' shocking, right.

We continue walking around the mall until I spot a store.

I gasp "let's go here" I say excitedly. It's a shop full of hoodies and stuff like that. My favorite.

Bruno groans "but don't you have enough hoodies" I shook my head no then laughed lightly when Bruno whined.

We walked and I instantly fell in love there were so many cute hoodies and all.

I want a couple hoodies but dad has already spent so much on me and I don't really want them to spend anything else on me.

"We can go." I tell dad.
"You don't want anything here?" I shake my head no.
He looks at me with A 'I know your lying' look.

I just shrug my shoulders not really wanting to say anything. He sighs "are money is your money. You Can get whatever you want, don't worry about the cost." He says in a serious but gentle voice.

"But I feel bad you've great spent so much on me" I tell him but he looks unimpressed.

"Ashlynn" he used my full name fuck.

"But-" he cuts me off "No buts. Go get what you want." I smile and hug him "thank you" He hugs backs.

"Anytime" He and I pull away, I walk over to the hoodies I liked.

As I was choosing which ones I wanted Bruno comes over to me with about 12 things in his hand.

"Are you ready to check out or do you need more time." He ask struggling to carry all of them.

"Do you need help with those?" He shakes his head. "You sure?" He nods.

I give him a questioning look "Okay then, but if you drip any it's not my fault." He playfully rolls his eyes at me and I smile.

I finish picking out the ones I want so we heed to the check out station where the other boys are waiting for us.

I got about 7 hoodies, Not too bad. We've left the shop and are headed to- I'm not sure.

"Can we please be done now. Please" I ask no one in particular.

"Yes!!" Bruno and Kaiden shout out, I start laughing at them.

"Sure, bambino" dad says trying to hide the amusement in his eyes.

The other two boys let out a little smile, as well as a laugh.