HOME

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴
———————

Ashlynn's wearing a light blue sweatshirt with black leggings, she seems comfortable but, really tired

There was a little silence between the four of us. It wasn't awkward just silent.

I watched as Ashlynn was trying so hard not to fall asleep.

She yawned so I say, "You should go to sleep, you've had a long day" Ashlynn, nodded in agreement.

She laid her head on my shoulder then put her arms around my waist.

I tensed at the sudden action, then relaxed and put my arms around her. One hand on her back rubbing it soothingly and the on her head, holding her close to me. I never want to let go, i want to protect her.

She snuggle closer then got comfortable against me.
Before she fell asleep i kissed her head "Sleep well bambina."

- couple minutes passed-

"She asleep?" Enzo asked me.

I looked at her, then shook her a little too make sure she was asleep. Once I knew for sure I answered him.

"Yes, she's asleep" he nodded.

"She's so small" Jason said.

"I know" Enzo sighed.

I looked at
Her "She seems smaller, when you're next to her." I told them.

"I mean, did her parents even feed her? Gawd." Jason said.

She's small there's no question in that but she is beautiful and kind . I thought she would be a spoiled rotten bitch.

"è bellissima però." Enzo said.
(she's beautiful though)
"molta" I said.
(Very)

"vorrei che papà non l'avesse mai accolta. Vorrei che la mettesse nel sistema di affidamento"(I wish dad had never welcomed her. I just wish he put her in the foster care system.) Jason said sighing.

"cosa!! perché?"
(What!! Why?)
I said angered he would even think that.

"perché è allegra e simpatica, ha una personalità frizzante. e soprattutto è innocente e questa vita. sono la vita, la distruggeranno."
(because she is cheerful and nice, she has a sparkling personality. and above all she is innocent and this life. Are life, will destroy her.) he says while looking at her guiltily.

Wow. That's probably the most caring I've ever seen or heard him be, for anyone.

But sadly he's not wrong. And I don't want to see her get hurt.