" So we just sit here. In the dark." She said, walking back toward her bed as she laid across it. The next moment, Bakugou did the same, both teenagers laying across the creaky bed.

" Yep." He said, casting a few more explosions. So, for the next few minutes or so, they sat there, in silence. For the next few hours, they talked, while navigating their way around the room. And for that whole day, they did random things, as well as normal.

...............

Bakugou woke up in the middle of the night, sensing something off. He turned over in his bed, rubbing his eyes a few times as a bright light blinded him for the first few 30 seconds. As his eyes finally adjusted, he looked to see the figure of a woman, a purple circle in front of each hand as wisps of it floated over Kaori. Bakugou was up in a split second, throwing an explosion towards her back. She turned to him briefly before vanishing. Her magic did not. Her magic swarmed around Kaori, no matter how many times Bakugou tried to swipe at it. The woman appeared on the other side, glaring at Bakugou as she continued her spell. Bakugou practically jumped over the bed, throwing another explosion at her, but she vanished within a second. He looked around the room, waiting to see her again so he could properly destroy her. He growled, trying to calm himself down. He backed up for a moment, bumping into something that felt like a chair. He looked at the chair, then the bed. The magic was still going, meaning she might still be there.

...............

Kaori awoke the next morning, feeling dizzier than she ever had. Things moved in color, glitching and moving as they were blurry one moment, clear the next. She looked around her, trying her best to concentrate. She felt...maybe drunk? It felt like being drunk. She moved her hand the slightest bit, bumping into something. She looked down by her bedside, seeing Bakugou sitting in a chair, his head resting on her bedside. His face was soft and calm for once. How does this boy have such cute, chubby cheeks with such a nice jaw-line? That is physically impossible. Kaori's hand moved to his head, feeling his soft spikes. And his hair is well maintained? Damn. She scratched his head, chuckling lightly as she imagined his reaction when he woke up. Surprisingly, he seemed to enjoy it, moving his head a few times. She soon retracted her hand, feeling as though she was invading his personal space.

" Keep going..." Bakugou's slurred words caught her by surprise. She reached her hand back toward his head, scratching his head lightly. He hummed, still sleepy, leaning his head forward. She continued scratching his head until he finally began to wake up. She removed her hand, watching as he yawned, rubbing his eyes lightly. He looked down at her, watching her giggle slightly. His brows furrowed, seeing the magic still creeping from under her body.

" You look tired." Kaori said, trying to sit up. However, her body wouldn't move. She grunted, trying to move, but it felt like she was glued to the bed.

" I can't move." She stated, giving up any resistence.

" Witch girl." Bakugou growled lowly, glaring at the wall across from him. Kaori ignored that comment, turning her head to look at Bakugou.

" You have soft hair." She claimed. Bakugou looked down at her, humming in confusion. After recalling the previous moments he looked away, causing her to chuckle.

" How long do you think till they start questioning us? Or torturing us, either would feel the same." She said, watching as he lit sparks in his hands once more. He walked toward the door, casting more small explosions till he began to walk around the room.

" It's only been a day, right?" She asked.

" 2." He corrected, his voice muffled a bit. She tried to look up, confusion plastered on her face. Bakugou sat back down in the chair, laying his arms on the bed as he buried his face into his arms.

" I woke up a day before you...I think. That's what ash-fuck said when he brought food." Bakugou said, lifting his head up again. Kaori hummed, not bothering to resist her urge to pet him again. She placed a hand in his hair, scruffing it lightly. Bakugou scowled for a moment before hiding his face.

" What products do you use because I need hair like this." She said, moving a bit of it out of his face. He looked up, only showing his eyes.

" No you don't. It's an ass. Now keep going, it feels nice." He said, burying his face with his last sentence. Even if the room was as dark as Tokoyami's soul, the little light the magic under her provided could show a small tint of pink on his cheeks. She gasped.

" Did I get the Katsuki Bakugou to blush?" She asked. He stiffened, seeming to not even breath under her gaze. In the face of death, in the headquarters of notorious villains that possibly want to kill us, use us, etc., why not do the exact opposite of reading ones thoughts? She took 2 more fingers off of Bakugou's head, his thoughts just barely beginning to process before he spoke.

" I like you." Bakugou said, like it was the simplest thing in the world. She didn't even get 2 seconds of uncovering his feelings before he just laid it out. He looked up a bit as he relaxed.

" I think I started liking you after the Sports Festival, but I was too stubborn to admit it to myself. I was more focused on becoming better than anyone. Then at the internship, getting to know more about you, knowing things that some of those idiots didn't, I realized that I didn't want to ignore those feelings. I like your strength and determination, but also the kindness you can show to anybody. I really like you, and I don't give a damn if you don't like me back, I'll show you how FUCKING AWESOME I AM!!" Bakugou said, at first standing from the chair and remaining calm, until becoming his usual self that he'd be at school. Kaori looked up at him in surprise, a small blush across her face. She gulped down the overwhelming feelings as she watched him sit down again, letting out a low sigh.

" Quit being all pissy and come here. I like you, too, Chihuahua." She said, motioning from him to come back toward her. His head whipped back up, surprised at her own confession. He believed, truly believed, she only saw him as a friend. That was how she seemed to act. He moved his chair forward, leaning his head down as she continued to pet his head gently. To his surprise, she pulled him forward gently, trying to give him a hug. He returned to gesture, his blush burning his cheeks.

" I really like you, too, Bakugou. There's no need to express how awesome you are further more."

" Because I'm already the best."

" Yes, because you're already the best."