"Lisa didn't do any-"

"I'm not talking to you, Chaeng-ah." Jisoo stopped her.

"You know if you just told me, I would've given up in an instant." Jisoo let out a chuckle, "I can't believe I ever trusted you."

"We don't owe you anything!" Chaeyoung yelled at Jisoo.

"You bitch, I swear-" Irene held back Jennie.

"I know you don't. That's why I didn't ask you anything and quietly moved on with my life." Jisoo told her. "You should do the same."

She pulled out her phone and deleted and blocked all her contacts with them. "There."

"Now we have no reason to see each other again." Jisoo smiled at them and turned to Irene and Jennie. "Let's go? We only have about 30 minutes left to review."

Jennie left with Jisoo while Irene told her she'll follow behind.

"You're both kinda disgusting." Irene's tone hurt less than Jisoo's monotone voice.

"We both know you knew Jisoo liked you. I just wanna know why you kept her around and acted so possessive. Kinda dumb, right?" Irene asked Chaeyoung, who hardened her jaw.

"And you...Gross. I don't even wanna start, you're just weird on your own." Irene shook her head and walked away.

"By the way." She turned to them. "Thanks."

"Hope you enjoyed your night. I know Jisoo and I did." Irene winked at them before walking away.

"Is it all really true?" Seulgi asked Lisa once Irene left. "This is a joke, right?"

She nudged her, laughing nervously. "Come on, Manofoot. Tell me you're both joking."

"I'm sorry." Lisa whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah, like sorry fixes everything." Nayeon clicked her tongue. "You both have a lot of audacity questioning Jisoo like that when you did all this behind her back."

"Congrats on whatever the fuck your relationship is. Hope you enjoyed screwing with your best friend." Nayeon told them, "Don't even think of talking to me again."

Seulgi watched Nayeon walk away.

"Seul...please just listen to me." Lisa begged.

Seulgi gave her a look of pity, "What makes you think I trust you?"

"Jisoo would've listened if you told her, you know." Lisa felt her heart clench with those words.

----------

Jisoo acted like the past few years never happened. She spent more time with Jennie and her friends. Seulgi and Nayeon surprisingly fit in with them too.

It's been three months since everything went down. Lisa and Chaeyoung ended up breaking off things, due to Lisa's guilt eating her up every minute she spent with Chaeyoung. She could only blame herself.

No matter how much they tried to talk to Jisoo, they would get ignored and often insulted by Irene and Jennie.

"Now."

"Now?" Jennie nodded, pushing Jisoo.

"Hey, Joohyun." Jisoo whispered in her ear.

"What the hell, Sooya." Irene pushed her back, almost dropping her phone.

Jisoo caught it, signalling Jennie to hold her back.

"JISOO, GIVE IT BACK!" Irene yelled, trying to push Jennie off.