"Morning. How was your physical?" 

"Urgh!"

"That good, huh?"

"Yeah, I hate pap tests. Nothing like having a complete stranger digging around down there." 

Heather laughs, "I hear ya. KO is landing this evening, so that should make you happy." 

Kasey smiles as she sips her coffee, "Definitely. It's amazing how much I miss her, and we've only been apart for 10 days. I'm excited to finally be able to lace 'em up and get out there and also nervous about tonight and being in the studio. I really didn't sleep well last night." 

"I'm sure that you and KO can find a way to help you sleep better tonight." Heather smiles at her, "Anyway, I need to head out for the session, I just wanted to grab a snack first. I'll see you later, Kase." 

"I'll make sure to send you the address for the studio when I head back to the hotel; I meant to do it last night but got buried in some school stuff and kinda forgot." 

Heather smiles and nods before making her way out of the room, leaving Kasey alone to her breakfast and thoughts. 

New Message

Kasey: Morning. 

Kelley: Hey beautiful, how was the physical?

Kasey: I still have to do the urine test. Currently eating and having a coffee before I need to head back and do it. All ready for your flights?

Kelley: Just about. I'm on my way to the store to pick up some supplies that Kylie needs for a project. Jen promised that she would help her with it; hopefully, they don't destroy the apartment in the process.

Kasey: Just in case, perhaps, Mom should check in on them.

Kelley: Sounds like a plan. I should go so I can get things taken care of before I leave. I'll see you tonight, beautiful. Love you.  

Kasey: Safe flight. Love you. 

Kasey makes her way back to the doctor's room and fills the cup before then heading back to her car to grab the paperwork she earlier forgot to bring in with her. She wanders around taking in the sights a bit before finding her way to the administrative offices and handing off the papers to get things starightened away once her medical is taken care of. 

Signing the last form, she looks at the time and knowing she isn't scheduled to join training until later on in the afternoon, she decides to head back to the hotel and grab a nap, something to eat and also collect what she'll need for training and working in the studio. 

Kasey sits up and wipes the sleep from her eyes before reaching over and stopping the beeping noise that's currently filling the room. Heading into the bathroom, she does what she needs to prior to changing into the training gear she was provided with. She makes herself sit and eat the sandwich and fruit she snagged before leaving the stadium earlier and makes sure to get plenty of fluids in her system before chilling for a bit and reviewing the notes that Lauren sent ahead to her about laying down the track this evening and also the lyrics to a song they agreed might be in her ballpark to sing solo.  

Running through the words and verses a few times, she packs up and double checks that she has everything she needs in her bag before heading out for her first official training session as a member of the Courage. Cranking the tunes in the car, she sings along en route to the stadium in an attempt to quell the nervousness that is building in her stomach. Pulling into the lot, she follows the cones and parks.