єριѕσ∂є 63

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.

Jungkook didn't know when he fell asleep. When he was awakened by the ringing of his phone, he was still on the couch.

“Mr. Jeon. Do you have plans today? Now it is 8 o’clock.” It’s his assistant Jung who was on the phone.

Jungkook sat up straight and looked at the book beside him. The cover of the book was folded up, probably because he slept on it last night. It was only a small and light crease. In an instant, his heart ached like it was palpitating.

“Mr. Jeon?”

Jungkook put the book on the tea table gently and caressed the crease on the book cover, “You can come over. Wait for me downstairs.”

He ended the call and looked through the contacts on his phone. There was this phone number that really took him some trouble to find. He asked someone to introduce him and got Lee Eunjoon’s personal phone number in some night club.

“Hello?” A sluggish voice of a man, sounded like the man didn't care about anything.

“Mr. Lee. It's me, Jeon Jungkook.”

“…Mr. Jeon?” Seemed like it took Lee Eunjoo a second to remember him, “What are you calling for this early?”

Lee Eunjoon was young, Maybe 23 or 24 years old. Jungkook forgot that 8 or 9 o’clock was considered early for young people.

“Sorry to bother you. Thank you so much for all your help, I got the land of the western side. If you have some spare time today, I want to thank you in person formally.” Jungkook humbled himself. Lee Eunjoon was like a young royalty. His father Mayor Lee was almost 40 when he had him. Eunjoon was spoiled terribly by the relatives on his mother's side too.

“No need for that, it wasn't a big deal.” Lee Eunjoon seemed not interested, “I'm not in the mood for going out lately.”

“I just want to talk to you. I heard that someone in your family is not well? A friend of mine is dealing Cubilose in Malaysia. The Cubilose he sent me is big and high quality, very nourishing. ”

Then he became interested, he thought for a second and said, “Alright, I happen to be free today. I will text you the address, come to my home, please.”

After this phone call, Jungkook immediately dialed another number. “Jun? Go to the finance department and get me a million Won in cash. Don't ask any question. I will send assistant Jung to pick it up. Remember to load them in a little suitcase.”

After setting this up, he received a message. Looking at the address of a mansion in West Mountain, he sipped his lips a little.

He washed up and took some pills before getting downstairs. Assistant Jung was already waiting for him.

He coughed for a while before catching his breath, “Go to office first. You go pick up the money from Jun.” Then he showed the text message to him, “Then we go to this place after that.”

After a detour from work, it was almost 12 o’clock when they arrived at the mansion area in West Mountain. Jungkook hadn't eat anything from last night; his stomach was burning. He rubbed his stomach for a bit, looking so pale.

“Mr. Jeon, are you alright?” Looking at him, assistant Jung was a little worried. He almost never show his illness outside home. Now he must have been in serious pain.

“I'm alright. You stay close. I will call you to pick me up when I've done.” Jungkook picked up the little silver suitcase and got out of the car.

The address was easy to find. He knocked on the door and someone answered quickly. But he was stunned for a little.

It was a stranger, a boy who opened the door. The boy was so beautiful, even in the grey circle, it was hard to find someone this pretty. But he looked very young, 18 or 19 at most.

“Are you looking for Lee Eunjoon?” The boy smiled at him politely. But the boy looked so pale like he had lost a lot of blood.

Jungkook went in the house. He sensed this would be a trickier situation than he thought. There were not many people who dared to call Lee Eunjoon by his full name.