єριѕσ∂є 31

The most uncontrollable thing in the world was human heart, since it changed imperceptibly.

Jeon Jungkook was seized with remorse for his own behavior. He calmed down and blamed himself for hitting his spouse, who was the man he wished to protect with his life. He also blamed himself for having lovers outside even though he knew that no one would be better than Seokjin.

When it came to the problem, it doomed to become a deep scar in their hearts.

Jungkook knew that he needed to explain something, but at this point, he lost his ability to talk sweet words to Seokjin and also couldn’t show his fierce character in business. He could only hold him tightly in his arms, pretending Seokjin was not hurt and would never leave him.

The younger consumed too much physical energy. Now he was in a light sleep. He seemed to still feel cold, nestling against Jungkook's chest quietly.

Jungkook stretched out his finger and gently outlined the soft of Seokjin face. His eyes were deep. He knew Seokjin gave deep love and much tolerance to him. This time Seokjin must feel very wronged, which made him so resolute in the idea of leaving him.

"Don't be angry. I'll change myself. I can give up everything except you,” Jungkook's tone was very gentle. He was afraid of waking his spouse, "You can do whatever you want when waking up, but just don't leave me..."

Jungkook thought much with Seokjin in his arms. He was so worried and panicked. It seemed that the last thing he wanted to face was about to happen. The subconscious anxiety tortured him. A sense of oppression hit his heart and he was like a herbivore which faced unknown hunters and apprehended danger in every sound.

Finally, the doorbell rang.

Jungkook gently put Seokjin on the bed and tucked the sheet around him before opening the door.

"What took you so late?" Jungkook opened the door.

Min Yoongi, sweating on his forehead, entered the house with a medicine box, "Today's saturday, even a private doctor isn't working. I'll say this first, the consultation fee is doubled."

Yoongi and Jungkook were very familiar with each other, and they had friendship for seven or eight years. Otherwise, nobody was able to invite Yoongi with a bad temper.

"Stop fooling around, this is urgent." Jungkook didn’t want to chat with him at this moment.

Yoongi took off his coat slowly and asked carelessly, "Alright, so what's wrong with you? I don't treat the common flu, I won't be able to tell if it's some sort of complicated illness, if it's a superficial wound then maybe..." Yoongi's clinic usually served gangsters, so he had managed a lot of bloody traumas.

Jungkook's face was even more gloomy, "It's not me. Go into the bedroom and take a look at Seokjin."

Yoongi withdraw the casual manner and asked, "What happened to your little spouse?"

He pushed open the bedroom door and walked in. The room was messy and there was almost nowhere for Yoongi to stand. Seokjin was lying on the bed.

Jungkook went straight over, held Seokjin in his arms, and then said to Yoongi, "Come here."

"What have you done, Jungkook?" Yoongi hurried over and touched the Seokjin forehead, "He’s having a fever."