єριѕσ∂є 32

Yoongi was too busy to stay any longer. All friends who were familiar with Yoongi knew that he was busy arranging his wedding.

“The injuries in Seokjin mouth will affect his speaking and food consumption, remember to apply medication for him.
When your ‘little spouse’ feels better, take him to hospital for a physical examination. His body condition doesn't look too good.” Yoongi said when he was about to leave, but something suddenly occurred to him, so he asked, “Oh right, Have you been taking any medication recently? I noticed there were some glass bottles filled with pills in the study”

Jungkook had no idea, so he shook his head, “It's not mine, I'll ask Seokjin about it when he wakes up.”

Yoongi wanted to add something, but he was interrupted by a phone call. Yoongi waved at him as he was answering the phone in an ingratiating voice, walking quickly towards the door.

Jungkook silently closed the door behind, feeling that his house was colder and more cheerless. Yoongi was a playboy in the past, and he was always proud, egoistic and cynical, always laughing at those friends who got married one after another. No one expected that Yoongi would one day fall in love with a girl and became so docile to her. Yoongi even persuaded him to be serious for love and stop being a jerk.

Jungkook went back to the guest room and turned the air conditioner up. Half-kneeling by the bed, he carefully tucked Seokjin in again, affectionately looking at him who was sleeping with a few strands of unruly hair on the face, so Jungkook reached out his hand to tuck them behind Jin's ear. Amazingly, his heart was full of unspeakable feelings, namely love that Jungkook was familiar with, uneasiness and fear. He neither expected that Seokjin had known his affairs, nor believed that he would call other’s name while hugging Seokjin when he was drunk. Jungkook realized that he was such a cruel jerk. If Seokjin was found to have a lover or two outside, Jungkook was sure that he would not bear it and even might kill them. However, Seokjin tolerated him and tolerated his affairs for so long.

“You were aware of everything all along... Sorry, Seokjin. I'm really sorry... I was wrong, forgive me, I won't do it again...” Jungkook was tired from the whole day’s conflict, so he just lay down aside his spouse. He held Seokjin into his arms tightly, murmuring in a half-asleep state, “Seokjin, from now on, you are the only one for me.”

.
.
.

Seokjin had no idea of what time it was when he woke up in the morning. The curtain was not fully drawn, through the window warm sunshine was spreading over the bed. Sitting up in the bed, he squinted in the bright sunlight, feeling painful all over the body.

The door of the bedroom was closed but a gap was left. He was able to hear morning news broadcasting in the living room and smell the sweetness of millet congee from the kitchen. For a moment, Seokjin was in a daze.

That was what he had always expected, the weather was fine, not rainy or windy; the sunshine was warm, and the man he loved was gentle and kind enough to cook a meal for him.

The dark nights accounted for half of the year, and rainy days took up some time, so there were few sunny days in a year. Though the man he loved showed rare affection and tenderness, the harm he had suffered over the past couldn’t be undone once and for all.

As Seokjin was thinking, he felt something furry touching his hands. He looked down and there were the four kittens running around him. They had really grown over these days.

It was the kittens that woke Jungkook up in the morning when he felt something soft and warm. He thought it was Seokjin, tried to kiss him, but got a mouth of fur. Jungkook suddenly woke in horror, breathless for a moment, as if he just escaped from a monster. Jungkook was enraged by the sight of several downy creatures sleeping together with him. Without Seokjin, Jungkook would have thrown them out of window from 11th floor. Jungkook kept calm for the sake of his spouse, moved over to kiss him on the face, and then got out of bed to prepare for the breakfast.

“You're awake? Not going to greet me?” Jungkook intended to wake him up, in case that Seokjin would sleep too long and feel more uncomfortable. However, Jungkook, with a guilty conscience, was somehow timid to face Seokjin at this point.

Seokjin had a sore throat for speaking too much yesterday when he was hurt by Jungkook. He didn’t want to say a single word now.

“Does your mouth still hurt?” Jungkook noticed his pain, with a worried expression on his face hurried to his side, “Let me take a look. Yoongi hyung left some medication yesterday. Let's apply it after eating.”

Seokjin couldn’t adjust himself to Jungkook’s sudden attention, so he just shook his head. Last night, Jungkoik was like a despot raping him with no mercy, and now he was like a different man, gentle and considerate. Seokjin felt disappointed and tired of his changeable manner.

“You're still angry?” The elder reached out his hand to stroke Seokjins soft hair, then held his cheeks, and said in a soft voice, “Don’t be angry with me, okay? I was jealous, and I was afraid that you were blindly get taken advantage of out there. I was just too worried about you when I saw you come back without the jacket.”

Jungkook did intend to apologize for what he did last night. He sat beside Seokjin after saying this, and even condescendingly reached out to stroke the kitten in Seokjin’s arms.

Even though the latter admired Jungkook’s eloquence, He was still not moved by what he just said, not in the least. What in hell would love become in this world if jealousy meant dictatorship and possessiveness, and concern meant rape? What Jungkook could see in this winter was just a scarf taken to the home and a missing down jacket. But he didn’t notice that the man who loved him was becoming thinner and weaker, and the heart that cared about him was broken.