єριѕσ∂є 50

Seokjin dreamt more and more frequently lately, sometimes, he would even sink into tangled dreams during light sleep. The scene in all those dreams was always the same and explicit. It was this cool hooligan-ish boy who never wore his school uniform properly reached out to him with a languid smile, "The school is over, let's go home together."

He would always wake up with his face covered with dried tears. He somehow felt it was an odd summoning just as the calls of lost youth, decayed love, and impending demise.

Seokjin in the balcony, selecting the 31st birthday present for himself recently—his own grave.

This had been going on for days before Taehyung found out. Seokjin couldn't hear very well lately so he didn't notice people coming over when the brochure got his full attention.

Taehyung hugged him from behind, lay his jaw gently on his shoulder, "What are you looking at?"

"It's nothing..."

Taehyung felt something wasn't right from Seokjin's subconscious hiding movement. He then snatched the piece of paper from his hand which was already crumpled.

Taehyung's face turned bloodless, and then livid, due to extreme rage. He clutched Seokjin's chin, forcing him to fixate on his eyes, "Why are you reading such thing, what are you searching for in it?"

Seokjin was a bit hurt, he struggled and said, "Aren't you a doctor?"

His answer didn't make much sense to Taehyung’s question but they did get each other's point at heart.

Taehyung let go of Seokjin dispiritedly. "Just quit thinking about this nonsense." He said.

Seokjin didn't back down this time. He flattened the grave-selling flyer slowly. "Am I not allow to pick my resting place where I'm gonna spend a long time in the future?" he blinked and smiled like a child, "I still have about 150,000 won in my account card. I'll need your help if that's not enough."

Seokjin's smile stilled. Emotions were drifting in his eyes as his mind drifted. "When I die... I want you to burn me directly. Last time when your brother came for me I knew what was going on... If that asshole Jungkook still wants me, just give him my ashes... But of course we can't give him me that easily... Ask him for whatever he owes including lost-wage compensation, emotional distress claims, medical bills and etc. If he refuses to pay you, don't give me back. Spill me, bury me, whatever you like..."

Taehyung was frozen from head to toes. He was used to death but he just realized that he, in fact, wasn't that cool with it.

"I won't let you go or give you back no matter how much he pays me." Tae made a promise.

Seokjin was a bit tired. He curled his body as he lay on the doctor's thigh. "People may say I'm arrogant for taking this path, but I don't even feel bad about it. He probably doesn't even want my ashes, which might bring him bad luck. Not everyone is like you, rich and stupid."

Tae stroked his hair. "I'm not stupid..." He said in a low voice. If anything, he just loved him too much.

.
.
.
.

It took the transport network of Public Security Seoul 48 hours to confirm a route at one of Namjoon's Tea House at Busan, during that period of time Jungkook didn't close his eyes for a single moment. He was weakening at a perceivable speed. He now even needed emergency drugs in his pocket all the time.

He didn't relax at all. He spent a large amount of money getting top specialists here from U.S., even sponsored the most advanced medical equipment to the hospital. His plan was when Seokjin came back, he would seamlessly get the best treatment at once. He was constantly thinking about if he missed anything Seokjin might need.

Not until after Seokjin left him, until Jungkook started to realize what was for fun and what the real necessity in life was. If Seokjin could stay at his side in a good shape, he even would be happy to live the hard life as 10 years ago.

Jungkook had this coming at him. He didn't dare to miss Seokjin too much because his heart could hurt, the physiological pain that would result in suffocation and shock.

Jungkook booked the earliest train in the same afternoon as soon as he got hold of the rough location. Only economy class seats were available, where he couldn't even stretch his legs. He didn't want to screw up his body so he took a little nap.

By the time he arrive at Busan Train Station, it was over 7 p.m.. The ground was wet because the rain just stopped.

The branch office manager came to pick him up in person. Jungkook didn't push himself too hard because he wanted to save time. If it was a few years back, he would stay up for 72 hours for just one order.

_________________________________________

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ 
ɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 1/9 (ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ/ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ(?)) ɪs ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ..
ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴄʟᴀss.. ɪғ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪғᴛ ᴜ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ..

sᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪғᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴍʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ.

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ.......

LMAO