єριѕσ∂є 38

The train ticket that Seokjin bought was to Busan. According to his plan, the money left would be enough to rent an apartment for six months in Busan, if he didn’t continue his treatment.

Seokjin arrived at the train station at half past ten in the morning. It was still too early to take the departure.

He was very patient for waiting. After years of grinding, he had been accustomed to waiting and was quite good at it. The passengers crowded the station hall, and the seats were all taken. He was not too tired, so he just stood aside from the crowding hall; however, his empty heart found no place to stop over.

Many people had foreseen the relationship between him and Jeon Jungkook would end this way. His mother told him that two men’s love would not last long, and Jungkook’s mother even said that they would separate before 30 years old.

There was even a saying in the collection of Nam Tae-Joo’s essays, 'You walk the path you would, I return my way home.'

Even if they, two players in the game, could refuse to face the reality and entangle with each other till now, they still couldn’t escape from their final destination: Break up.

Time went really fast, and then it was past twelve o’clock. Seokjin felt tired for standing too long, so he went to buy a bottle of water to drink at vending machine.

At that moment, he heard people in the entrance suddenly started to make bustle and noise, and saw a man in grey wind coat rush through the hall with a dozen of guards in black suits following him. Two of the guards came to talk with the staff in the station, while others, each holding a picture, began to look for someone.

Seokjin just stood aside in a daze. At first, he was curious about why these men would make such a riot. However, only when he laid his eyes on the tall man in grey wind coat, he immediately recognize that the man was Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung spotted Seokjin in the crowed at once, then he strode over in a fast step. No sooner did Seokjin realize what was going on than Taehyung came in front of him and punch the vending machine behind him.

“Kim Seokjin, You fucking scared me to death!” Taehyung’s eyes were red with rage.

“You really think a goodbye is enough?Quit the treatment? How can you say that so easily? Why don’t you just say you want to commit suicide?” Taehyung seized Seokjin’s wrist, and roared at him in complete disregard of the people around, “What do you take with you? Where is your bag? Where are the medicine bottles?”

Seokjin tried to pull his hand back with a frown, “Doctor Kim, please don’t be like this.”

“Right, you already made it clear to me, yet I am stubbornly clinging on being a nuisance!”

Taehyung pulled Seokjin out as he was saying, “I was afraid that you would do something stupid, so I asked guards and emergency doctors to break into your house. What if I haven’t use GPS to locate you, are you going to die by yourself out there?”

Seokjin, who barely woke up from the chaotic situation, was reluctant to leave with Taehyung. What was more, He just couldn’t stand being harassed by a man who was unreasonably angry with him, even if Seokjin was good-tempered.

“I am free to die wherever I want to die!
What kind of doctor are you? You looked like a mafia, breaking into my house and following me here when so many patients are desperately waiting for their doctor!”