'Good idea on his part.' Andy commented.

'That is one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that is saying something.'
'Does that mean, with the stone gone that is, that Voldemort can never come back?'
'Ah, I'm afraid...there are ways in which he can return.'

All the firm anti-Voldemort people cursed and looked frustrated and sad whilst those who supported him all varied in emotions however weirdly, none of them looked as happy as they would of if they'd been told the same thing yesterday. In fact, Regulus, Evan and Barty all bore looks of worry and dread.

'Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him? It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark.'

Harry reached up for his lightning scar.

'No, no. This kind of mark can not be seen. It lives in your very skin.'
'What is it?'
'Love, Alyssa. Love. Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then, I'm afraid, I've lost my liking for them.'

'Eugh!' Cissa scrunched up her nose in disgust.

'But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee. Mmm. Alas. Ear wax.'
Dumbledore left the two to themselves.
Harry smiled at his friend, pulling her into a hug.
'Lyssa, look, you've even got a stuffed animal.'
Alyssa turned, finding a fluffy plush tiger.
'Aww, it's adorable!'
'Who's it from?'
'It doesn't say. I've got a pretty good idea though.'

Xeno turned to Alyssa,
'Did you figure out who sent you that stuffed animal then?'
She nodded,
'Yep. I sure did. I still have it too!'
'Who was it?' Lily asked.
'Neville.'
'Aw that's so sweet!' Marlene cooed and Alice smiled at this.
'How did you know?' Barty asked.
'I told him my favourite toy was a tiger when I was little.' She smiled softly, 'I was surprised he remembered.'

Harry and Alyssa, dressed in their robes, walked to find Ron and Hermione at the top of the stairs. They turned their heads, smiling in relief and pure joy at the sight of them.

'All right there, Ron?'
'All right. You two?'
'All right.'
'Hermione?'
'Never better.'

They all smiled, laughing with joy, when the Great Hall was shown with Slytherin banners decorating the hall.

The Gryffindors and Luna groaned at the sight of the Slytherin banners and the Slytherins smirked as Alyssa smiled to herself.

As Alyssa walked through the doors, she was greeted by Theo throwing his arms around her and spinning her around making her giggle. They were soon joined by Daphne who hugged her in a much more reserved fashion and then by Blaise.

'Awwww!' Marlene exclaimed, 'how sweet- you and Theo are so adorable together.'
'I swear to god Marlene, if you don't shut up I'll make you.' Alyssa scowled but Marlene just snorted,
'That's cute Lyss, but you couldn't shut me up if you tried.'
Bella cut in,
'Okay but for real, who the fuck is this God you keep going on about.'
'Ugh- shut it, just read a bible.'
'A what?'
'SHHHH!'

Professor McGonagall then tapped her silverware against her goblet, gaining the student's attention so they quickly went to their seats as Dumbledore stood.

'Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus - in fourth place, Gryffindor with 262 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw...with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House.'
The Slytherin's cheered as the other houses could care less.
'Yes, yes. Well done, Slytherin. Well, done, Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award.'