2.6

Alyssa walked through the halls with Daphne by her side when a group of Gryffindors passed them shooting daggers at them- specifically Alyssa.
'What's their problem?' Daphne asked with a frown, she replied,
'They're just pissed that we lost Gryffindor points for being out late.'

'So they are giving you all a hard time then?' James asked in annoyance and Alyssa shrugged,
'It was inevitable, we lost tons of points, what did you expect?'

'Ohh- I heard rumours about that. How many did you lose?'
'200.'
'WHAT! How in Salazar's name did you manage that?!'
'We didn't do much!' She argued, 'it was an unfair punishment- that's why I was in detention the other night.'
'Wow, never thought you were a rebel Lyss.'
'Really?'
'Nah, that was a complete lie, you actually strike me as exactly the sort of person who would constantly break the rules.'
Alyssa winked and Daphne laughed.

'She seems just like her mum.' Cissa said with a smile and Alyssa nodded having gotten to know Ryleigh quite well over her time here and during her Hogwarts time after going over to Daphne's house so often.

At that moment, a Ravenclaw shoved hard into the formers side sending her toppling over with a gasp. She looked up to see a tall ravenclaw boy with a scowl on his face.

'What's up his ass?' Sirius scoffed.
'How rude- he didn't even apologise.' Alice said with a frown. Her friends and boyfriend smiled at her kind nature and appall at his lack of apology.

'Can't believe you lost all those points, I but you did it for attention.' He said.
'Excuse me?' Alyssa said in astonishment and annoyance.
'Typical it was a mudblood.'

'What did he just say?' Xeno gasped.
'Why does he even care?' Bella asked.
The others looked equally shocked and indignant however Alyssa stayed impassive.

In an instance, Daphne had her wand out glaring heatedly at the boy whilst Alyssa climbed to her feet,
'Who exactly are you?'
'Toby Lires.'
'And what's it to you if I lose points?'
'We'll clearly I don't want those Slytherin gits to win.'

All the Slytherins looks annoyed at this.
'So stereotypical.' Alyssa frowned.

'Hey!' Daphne exclaimed angrily as Alyssa retorted,
'They're not all gits. That's a big generalisation.'

The Slytherins gave her grateful looks.

'Whatever.' He turned to leave and Alyssa looked very tempted to hex him but Daphne dragged her away.
'What a dick.'
'Tell me about it.'

Alyssa sat on a bench outside and a bunch of Slytherins came up to her thanking her for losing points. She smiled in a sickly sweet fashion,
'Of course! You're welcome.'

'Queen energy.' Marlene cheered as the others laughed at the memory Slytherins confused looks.

The students walked off in confusion after that and soon the Weasley twins sat on the bench either side of her.
'Fred, George!' She greeted with a grin which they both reciprocated and Fred turned to her,
'So, is it true?'
'What?'
'Did you really lose 200 points?'
George continued.
'It wasn't just me.' She attempted to defend herself and them both laughed, continuing to speak in turn.
'It's not a bad thing'
'We're jealous really.'
'We never managed to lose that many points.'
'We'll try our hardest though.'
She rolled her eyes.
'What do you say you join us on our prank?'
'It'll be great?'
They stared st her in anticipation and she fake sighed,
'How can I say no.'