Chapter 1: In the Midst of Celebration

Start from the beginning

She can sense the mixed aura of the nobles circulating the whole place, she can sense their support, their loyalty, their jealousy, and their lust. Even without magic, she can sense all of it by just seeing their faces.

But she ignores every bit of them as she pierces her eyes to the light of Iremia— the light of heaven that the Vita— The Goddess of Elgonia gave to the land of Prophecy, while walking down to the aisle of nobles.

And as soon as she set foot on the end of the aisle she knelt on the ground with her right hand resting on her other knee not leaving her amethyst eyes on the light that was situated on top of the throne where the The Royals is seated as they waited for her arrival.

She closes her eyes and worships the light.

The Royal Family of Abelia. The inheritor of Thera Odigo — the power of healing and power of Justice and Leadership. Unlike Sanerio, every generation of the Royal Family produces an heir to the power of Thera Odigo.

The Family that owns the Majestic Emerald Eyes— a mark of Iremia that the First King Heroa "The Great" given to his descendants.

As soon as she ended worshipping the light, she opened her eyes and lowered her head, "Blessing and Prosperity to the Sky of Abelia '' she said.

Sky is pertaining to the Royal Family as they are the top of hierarchy, The King is the Sun, The Queen is the Moon, and Star is the Prince and Princesses.

But as soon as the inheritor of Thera Odigo was oathed to the Light of Iremia, his/her title would be the Crown Prince/ Crown Princess, Future Sun of Abelia.

No Princess had ever inherited the power of Thera Odigo, but that doesn't mean they couldn't inherit it. Now that the first female inheritor of one of the God-like power will take an oath to the Light of Iremia.

Sitting at the center of the golden throne is The King of Abelia, His Majesty, King Alviro Dan Abelia, the subdominant power of thera odigo.

In his right is, His Highness, Crown Prince Namjoon Dan Abelia, a very troublesome person, the dominant owner of the power of Thera Odigo.

And to his left is Her Highness, Princess Jennie Dan Abelia, a very beautiful and loving princess that was loved by the Whole Kingdom.

The King stood up from his throne and asked her to raise her head, and she saw the huge smile on the King's face.

He was a father to her, after what happened to her own family. The King embraces her like she was his own daughter.

"Today marks another history not to Abelia but to the whole Elgonia" "Today is the day that the 5th owner of Archi Telos will finally take an oath to the light of Iremia, as she will be the first female and second owner of the power to become a full pledge Sword of Abelia"  She can hear the load cheering of the crowd on her back.

How can they not? It's not everyday they can witness an owner of Archi Telos to finally succeed an oath of blood. As she was the only owner that passed the age of 20 after thousands of years.

"You" "Duchess Lalisa Van Sanerio, as the new owner that was chosen by the Goddess of Elgonia, shall abide by the promise that was given to the first duke of Sanerio, Ferno "The Magnificent" "You shall protect our people with your life and uphold the mission of Iremia, until your line was cut into this world and take the hands of Vita"

"I will," she said wholeheartedly.

"Raise your hands, Duchess" She lifted up her hand, A golden dagger with the gems of Iremia appeared right in front of their eyes.