" Alright! We've filled our bellies and cleaned our dinner plates!" Ragdoll said, cheering excitedly as she did cartwheels around her fellow cats.

" Now, it's time for..!" Pixie-Bob cheered, holding up a fist excitedly.

" A TOTALLY AWESOME TEST OF COURAGE!!" Mina cheered from beside her, dancing around in joy.

" We're gonna win!" Sato, Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari yelled together, raising fists in excitement.

" Not so fast," Aizawa said, cutting short their happiness. " It pains me to say it, but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead." The remedial students froze in their spot.

" You've gotta be kidding me!" Mina said, the color draining from her body.

" Sorry. Your training during today didn't impress me, so I'll be using this time, too." He said, wrapping them all up with his scarf and dragging them away. Ha, I did know that. That's what they get for assuming I knew everything and would tell them. I'm so bad. Kaori chuckled evilly as she waved to her friends. And so, those 5 were all dragged away to torture by her father.

" Ah! Give me a break!" Sero and Kaminari yelled as they began to disappear.

" I just wanna prove my courage!" Sato, Mina, and Kirishima said. The rest refocused their attention to the Pussycats.

" Okay, so. Class B is going to start out as our scarers. When they're place, Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your name on them at the far end of the route. Your goal is to collect those." Pixie instructed.

" Now, those who are scarers aren't allowed to make physical contact. Use your Quirks and Brain to terrify others. Got it?" Pixie asked, holding up a big thumbs up, a smile to accompany it.

" The winners are the most creative students who make the most people PISS THEIR PANTS!" Tiger said, shouting the last part with excitement.

" Did we need that visual?" Jirou asked from the other side of her.

" Maybe it's encouragement?" She guessed, shrugging with the purplenette.

" Shimura is right! Their using this encouragement to stoke our imaginations as we compete with each other, all while showing us more uses for our quirks in the process. As expected of UA!" Iida said, holding up a stiff hand, directing the class with a proud smile.

" Alrighty, then! Everyone draw to see who your partner will be!" Pixie-Bob said. People drew sticks, quickly searching for their partner. Kaori received the color red, leaving her to find a partner. She looked around, analyzing people, before receiving a tap on her shoulder. She turned, seeing Jiro holding up the same scarlet stick. The two smiled, high-fiving.

" YOU! EARPHONE GIRL! SWITCH WITH ME!!" Bakugou said, storming over to the pair. Todoroki followed, holding the same evergreen color Bakugou was waving in front of Jiro's face.

" NO SWITCHING ALLOWED!!"

During The Test

Jiro screamed, quickly clinging to Kaori's back as the person faded away into the forest. Kaori shook for a moment, starring at their surroundings warily.

" Why am I this scared? I know these guys are just Class B..." Kaori muttered to herself. Jiro didn't cease her death-grip as they continued through the forest. Suddenly, Kaori felt a tug on her arm. She turned, seeing Jiro kneeling toward the ground.

" Oh no, fog isn't good! They're gonna pop out of nowhere!" Jiro said, beginning to shake even though nothing was happening. Kaori looked around them, seeing the fog coming from every direction.

" Jiro-" She said, before hearing a sudden thud. She turned around, her eyes immediately going wide as she noticed Jiro's limp body on the ground.

" JIRO!" She exclaimed, falling to the ground. She turned Jiro's body over, holding her head carefully. No injuries, her pulse was still running, and she looked like she was just sleeping. A sudden glow caught Kaori's attention. She looked up, seeing a purple light begin to shine as the fog increased. Kaori covered her mouth and nose, slowing her breathing. The light grew, a figure appearing more clear each time. The person finally appeared from the fog. It was a woman, no older than 20. Her face was covered by wavy dark hair and her eyes were almost impossible to notice. She looked blind with such a pale color. She was almost a ghost in the fog. A circle began to form in her palm, little markings appearing all over it, like the ones Dr. Strange would create.

" Are you Kaori Shimura?"