Chapter 54

Don't forget to vote. 

I'm not gonna leave ya all hanging so here we go.

And I'm sorry, I'm not good with smut. 

Ah one more thing! Feedback is really needed. Like you can leave any comments. Somehow you all got really quiet when it comes to smut 😂. No forces okay? I just loves reading your comments. It's made my day 💜💜

=========================

Jimin was panting hard as his face turns redder than before. His silver hair was drenched in sweats as they were sprawled on the pillow. His plumps lips were red with how hard he bit it. Jimin moaned as loud as he can as his hands were pinned on the bed and intertwined with his husband as his husband also, were groaning in pleasure while thrusting inside of him. Jimin's thighs hold tight on Jungkook's waist as the man on top of him used all of his energy to pound in him. 

"A-A-A-Ahhh..A-A-A-Ahhh" Jimin moaned. Jungkook's body glistened with sweat as well as the oil on his body back then when Jimin massage him.  

Jungkook gets up from his position, releases Jimin's hands as he kneels in front of him. His member was still inside as he pulls Jimin closer to him and started to grind slowly. He thrust slowly make Jimin whimpered when he feel Jungkook's tip was touching his spot inside of him. Jungkook tilted his head back as he groaned again and moaned a little bit when he feels Jimin getting tighter on him. He holds Jimin's calves as he brought them on his shoulder and put his hands beside Jimin's hips as he pounds into Jimin more. The room was filled with loud squelching sounds as Jungkook's precum was already filled Jimin and wet skin slapping. Jimin also was already leaking precum on his slit as he was about to cum with how hard Jungkook's thrust was. 

"A-A-A-A-Ahhhhh h-h-hyung!! I'm gonna c-c-cum!" Jimin said as Jungkook keep thrusting inside of him. Jimin tightens his legs around Jungkook's neck when he feels the familiar heat inside of his stomach. Jungkook also already feels his orgasm was about to coming but he hold it. Wanting his husband to come first before him. 

"A-A-AHHHHH!!" Jimin moaned when he cummed. Spurts of cum come out from his slit, landing on his stomach and some on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook quickly pulled out from Jimin as he rubbed his tip on Jimin's rim to make the orgasm feels better. Jimin's cock was twitching on how much he feels good. When he finished, Jungkook turned him around so that he's on four as he pulls Jimin's hip a little bit higher. 

"I'm not finished yet," Jungkook said when he heard Jimin whined because he feels so sensitive. The smaller male has already come twice. Jungkook enter his member back inside and started to thrust inside of him. Jimin moaned again when he feels Jungkook's tip touching his special spot, again as he was already sensitive. He grabbed those sheets tightly under his small hands as he buried his face on the pillow. Bear the too much pleasure that his husband gives. His cheeks were already red on how hard Jungkook's pelvis slap his skin on there. Both of them were already drenched in sweats. Jungkook groaned when he feels Jimin tighten on him again. 

"Oh, Zuccherina...are you about to come again?" Jungkook asked as he dropped his body on Jimin. Caging him down as he leaned in Jimin's neck to leave kisses there while still thrusting inside of him. Jimin tilted his head, giving him access more to his neck. And yes, Jimin hated how Jungkook is true. His cock was hard again as he wants to come again. He couldn't help every time Jungkook's tip brushed on his sweet spot, making him wanted to come again. His moaned turned louder as Jungkook thrust harder than before, abusing his already abused sweet spot. 

"A-A-A-AHHH JUNGKOOK HYUNG!!!"Jimin shouted as he come again for the third time. Again Jungkook pulled out to calm down the urge to cum. He let Jimin cum first and then get his up. Jimin was already tired. He was panting hard as Jungkook put his hands' ontop of the bedrest. He placed his hands on his waist before reentered him again. Jimin moaned again. Jungkook thrusts into him again as he put one hand on Jimin's waist as the other one, he hugs him on the shoulder. Jimin hold his husband's arm that was around his shoulder as he tilted his head to the back, rest on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook dived into his neck and he sucks more hickeys on his skin. 

Jungkook groaned a little bit louder as they both were already tired and didn't have the energy anymore, well too Jimin, he feels like he is about to blackout while Jungkook, as long as he didn't come yet, he will pour more his energy into the thrust he made. The constant 'ah' that feels from Jimin's mouth encouraging the dom more to cum. Jimin doesn't know why but Jungkook seems a little bit different this night. He makes him cum 3 times and now he feels the fourth one is about to come. And he feels Jungkook's precum dripping on his inner thighs, indicating how much he holds back the urge to cum. He feels all his muscles started to sore and he can feel that he will be limping tomorrow. Luckily, tomorrow is the weekend, if not he will be embarrassed in front of his students. He then shouted out loud when he cum too suddenly, he arched his back as tears run down his cheeks. How much he overwhelmed. That's when he heard Jungkook's groan turned louder, his thrust getting sloppy as he feels his cock throb inside of him. Jimin holds his husband's waist so that he will not pull out of him. Then he feels, Jungkook thrust started to get slow as he cums inside of him. Jimin moaned when he feels the hot cum spread inside of him. 

Jungkook pressed his hips more to Jimin. Making sure he shoot all of his cum inside of him and twitched with each spurt of cum. The room became silent, only left with hard panting Jungkook and sniffles from Jimin. Jungkook leaves butterflies kisses on his husband's neck. He pulled out slowly then lay them both on the bed. Jimin whined when Jungkook get away from him. He was too overwhelmed that he couldn't bear Jungkook was far away from him. 

"Hyungie..." Jimin whined as Jungkook fix their positions and cover them both with the sheets. Jimin hugged his husband tightly, skin was sensitives while Jungkook, pulled Jimin into his chest while caressing his back. Kissing his head and whispered in Jimin's ear that he did well with his soothing voice. Jimin was still whimpering and sniffles. 

"Shuushh..shushhhh" Jungkook takes Jimin's thigh and puts it on his middle thigh. Soon he heard a clap of thunder outside, he peeked through the curtain and he saw a thunder strike on the dark sky. He hugged Jimin tighter as he buried his nose on Jimin's hair and drifted on dreamland. 

Jimin is looking at me when i write abt his smut and im scared 😀