"I gotcha, Ki!" Raiden yelled before taking a punch himself. Akira tried to fight, he pulled everything up from his body but he'd already used his rage and strength to put Kota down.

He felt someone swing their leg into his knee, a pop coming from it as he fell to the ground. The Valhalla members began to stomp on him as they climbed the junk pile, each stomp hurting more than the last. That wasn't the worst of the pain, the worst part was the images of the gang members hitting, stomping, beating Mikey to death, all because Akira couldn't stand up.

"M-Mik-ey." Akira rasped out, trying his best to crawl towards the junk pile. Maybe he could still get there in time, even if it meant he'd be the one beaten, he didn't care. His thoughts were cut off by a grunt, a Valhalla member falling to the ground next to him. He looked up at the mountain of broken-down cars, his heart sinking at the sight he saw.

"Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta, Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Division Co-captain Daichi Sato. Our Division will personally take charge of protecting our commander!" Daichi yelled out as the third division of the gang rushed up the cars to protect Mikey.

"D-Daichi?? Where did he come from?" Raiden asked out as he limped over to the boy, wanting to check on his fallen friend.

"No- no, NO! I was supposed to stop this! We- god damn it!" Raiden huffed as he kneeled, Asahi rushing towards them.

"Jesus Christ, Akira. What the fuck was that?! You could have a cracked skull! If Raiden- Fuck!" Asahi grunted, another Valhalla member rushing towards them. Asahi quickly turned around and put all of his anger into the punch, sending him flying backward.

Raiden took deep breathes as he stared upwards at the man he'd called captain not even half an hour beforehand.

"Good Work! I'm leaving Mikey to you two!" Draken shouted, dragging Akira and Asahi's attention. The blonde boy nodded to the two of them, thanking them for their efforts. Akira's eyes lingered over to Raiden who looked like he'd just been shot.

"God damn it, god damn it!" Raiden mumbled, running his hand over his face before grunting and beginning to make the climb up the car mountain.

"Raiden!? What the hell are you doing?" Asahi shouted as Raiden grunted, pushing himself up with his arms. He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut in pain.

"He- This wasn't supposed to happen! We agreed- we promised! DAICHI!" Raiden yelled in pain as he looked up at the black-haired boy who looked down, slightly tilting his nose up at the boy. Akira watched on in confusion as he saw the veins in Raiden's neck begin to bulge.

"KISAKI!" A voice yelled from further up on the mountain, Akira's eyes snapping to it. Even in the confusion of everything going on, the sight of his brother still brought a smile to his face. Wait- why was he swinging a metal pipe at Kisaki?! He was helping Mikey right? What was his brother doing?

"I can't tell you what I'm doing, I just need you to trust me and have my back. I know that sounds weird-" Akira spoke, remembering the words of his brother at the restaurant before the meeting. His eyebrows furrowed as he brought a hand to his head, the feeling of blood covering it reminding him. He was in no condition to fight, but he still felt his body roll over grunting in pain, his eyes squeezing shut.

"Aki- what the hell are you doing-" Asahi started before he was cut off by Akira standing up and stumbling towards his brother.

"I'm trusting him," Akira mumbled, using his hands to stabilize himself. He walked his way towards the boy, Chifuyu running towards them. He jumped in front of the Baji brothers, holding his arms out to block them from advancing.