A/N -- The End

Hey Guys,

This is the final end to my story! I remember when I started this that I just thought I'd be funny to make and I wrote a few chapters as a joke. Essentially overnight, I had all these people reading my book, which was soo crazy to me. I've finally finished this after months and I'm excited for the final product! 

Thank you all for sticking with this & me(esp with my slow ass updates)! I'm a senior in high school and have a whole lot of work, on top of my job and everything, so I appreciate it soo much! 

I think I'll be making a second for the second season, but we'll see once it comes out and also depending on whether you guys want another book.

If you'd like to read more of my stories, I have another one completed, which is a Peter Parker x reader called Made for this World! I will be writing the second too!

I have also started four books and will be finishing another. Hogwarts Online: a Texting Story will be completed within the next month, I believe. It's a Draco x reader. 

I have the first few chapters of the minister, herself out, which is a Draco x reader. Description: in which a future monarch messes with her friends and falls in love with her best friend, while her father attempts to tear her world apart. 

I am writing a To All the Boys I've Loved Before/Gossip Girl-ish story that's a Fred x reader. I will publish maybe publish a few chapters in the next few days, if y'all were interested. 

And I'm actually writing a Kai Parker(TVD) x reader as well. 

If you guys want me to write anything specific, please fell free to tell me!

Thank you all for reading!

Paige