"It's been a week, I miss you. How many times do I have to say it for you to come back to me?" My voice was croaking at this point.

"G-Granny is worried. She's been stopping by every day and your... parents miss you too, so please wake up."

I stared intently at her face looking for any sign of movement, a twitch, a sound, anything but there was nothing. This only made me sob harder.

The constant beeping frustrating the shit out of me, mocking me as if it were able to control her life...or her death. That's all I ever got since we brought her here.

 That's all I ever got since we brought her here

(Flashback)

"REINA!"

I watched in horror as she was about to hit the hard ground. Before she could I caught her and held onto her for dear life.

I gently settled us on the concrete floor, her blood leaking out like a stream to a lake. The blood staining our clothes, my hands covered from switching putting pressure between her abdomen and under her left breast.

"Baby, baby, baby. You listen to me ok, you hang on in there." She looked so lost so helpless.

"REINA! BABY! CAN YOU HEAR ME!"

"Reina Mija! everything going to be ok. You cant leave! we just found you I just got you back! Help is on the way!" Regina wept. Stupid bitch this was all her fault.

She tried to touch my Reina only for me to yell at her.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HER! THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

I felt my love's hand on my cheek and the other on the one putting pressure. She squeezed. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, my breath caught in my throat.

"I love you my r-red k-knight" She smiled her gorgeous smile, possibly the last time.

I watched her eyes shut as her body went limp in my arms. Everything inside of me broke.

"NO NO NO NO YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME!"

I frantically shook her shoulders, repeatedly screaming her name. Rocking her now unmoving body close to me. I placed my ear to her chest holding onto the last shred of hope I had left, that she was going to make it.

I listened for a heartbeat, there was none. A piercing scream ripped from my throat.

"NO DONT LEAVE ME ALONE not you too. Come back I still need you."

Adrenaline ran through me, I placed her flat on the ground and started with compressions.

"1,2,3, come on fucking breathe" I rotated from giving compressions and mouth to mouth.