Jimin - Photo Opp

Start from the beginning

"You still have two weeks before they are due." He said, making me raise an eye brow.

"How do you know?"

"Because Joon told me." He replied, making me curse my brother.

He was my agent, and got me more gigs than I could remember. He was a damn good manager too. So good he also managed Jimin's career, as well as Taehyungs. But that was neither here or ther.

"Well Joon doesn't know my personal deadlines does he? I had plans tonight and this photoshoot was supposed to be three days ago."

He narrowed his eyes at me, making capture a perfectly true angry faced Jimin.

"You have plans?"

"Yes." I said, looking through the nearly 50 photos I had taken. "I think this is enough with the wings. Did you want to take a look?" I asked.

"No." He replied, coming down from the platform he was on. I walked over to him, starting to unfasten each buckle, the silence between us thick. "What are your plans."

"That is none of your business." I said, mumbling right after. "Not anymore."

That stung.

I don't know if it did for him, but it did me.

I couldn't deny that the feelings I had for Jimin has not quite passed yet. I was still hoping that there was something between us even with as much time that has passed. But he never said anything about it. Not once.

"That's not fair." He whispered, making me stop my buckling and take a breath. I chose to not respond and just continue to get him out of the wings so he could change and we could wrap up.

Once again, his gaze was intense, and I knew he was thinking loudly because he was chewing on his bottom lip. He always did that when he thought loudly. I was able to get the wings undone and helped him take them off before placing them back on the holster they were on. When I turned around, I found Jimin staring at me.

His eyes looked sad, and I could nearly feel the way he was looking at me in my gut.

"What?" I asked him.

"Who do you have plans with." He asked, his voice clearly annoyed.

"Again, that is none of your business."

His jaw clenched as he continued to stare at me, but I refused to look away from him. Not sure how long we stayed that way before he started walking towards me. I sat down in the chair that was there, crossing my legs as my nerves started to spike.

Then, he turned as if going to the dressing room, but not before stopping right next to me. I was wearing a dark blue thigh length dress with a heart shape neckline at the top. The pattern and white moons and stars scattered around it, and I had a white leather jacket to go over top. I was wearing black booties to go with it, and I felt super adorable.

I had put in extra effort to curl my hair, as well as applying light make up that made my eyes pop.

I would be lying if I said it was because of my date.

If anyone asked, that is why I'm so dressed up at a photoshoot when normally I wear something more comfortable.

But I was going to be working with Jimin and damn did I want him to eat his heart out.

As he stood next to him, he looked down to me, but I was looking straight at the set. The longing in my heart and the hurt that was still there did not allow me to look at him. Just then I felt his hand graze against the skin on my knee, but I still refused to look at him.