"What? Seriously? How? His own nephews couldn't find him so how could mom?"

Minho chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh the power of a vengeful mother. It does wonders." Minho

Sera glared at him and slapped him across the arm.

"OUCH!" Minho

Now rubbing his sore arm to throw Sera a glare himself she tsked at him and shook her head.

"Y/n, what Minho means is th-" Sera

Her words were cut off when a loud boom went off, shaking the whole room.

My hands instinctively went to my stomach, gasping with fright. Even Sera yelped and Minho stood up straight from the bed, staring at the door with his eyes wide open.

"What the hell was that?"

I asked and Minho shrugged but charged towards the bedroom door.

"I don't know but I'll go find out. Neither of you move from this room, got it?" Minho

He pointed at the two of us on the bed, a serious expression on his face matching his almost black eyes. Both Sera and I nodded, almost clutching at each other.

Minho nods and then leaves the room, closing the door to leave us both alone, confused and scared.

This has never happened before but I just knew something wasn't right with that. The whole house shook.

"Sera I think we need to leave."

I whispered to her and she gasped, leaning away from my just to look at me as if I gre two heads.

"Are you crazy? We don't know what happened." Sera

"Exactly. The whole house shook and that's not a good sign."

Sera shook her head instantly and took her hands away from me, just to cross them over her chest and pout. I however rolled over to the opposite of the bed and pushed myself up to stand.

"Y/n where the hell do you think you're going?!" Sera

She exclaimed watching me waddle to the bedroom door.

"Sera we need to get out of here. What if the whole house collapses or something? I'm heavily pregnant and I plan to see my babies alive so you can either come with me or stay. Your choice."

Shrugging at her I then left the bedroom, slipping out the door and into the corridor. It was quiet so nothing startled me into thinking something else was seriously wrong but when the house shakes like that something is wrong.

Walking down the hallway alone I came to the top of the stairs to walk down and see if I can find Minho but a sudden gun shot went off and I stumbled back around the corner to hide from sight.

My back pinned against the wall I listened to a series of loud gun shots.

Shit.

A hand suddenly gripped onto mine and pulled me to their side. I would of screamed but when I saw it was only Sera I kept quiet.

"Shush. Remember the back passage that leads outside?" Sera

I nod because Carl built a secret stair case that takes out straight outside through the back of the house and into the forest around us.

"And you remember where that secret hatch is your mother made for emergencies?" Sera

Again I nod.

How could I forget?

Even time I would come here with my mother before leaving me alone with Carl she would take me to the hatch so it could be embedded into my mind where the hide out was in case of emergencies. I never understood what kind of emergencies when I was a child but now I do.

"Yes. Lets go."

Taking her hand I dragged her down the corridor moving as fast as my feet could take me.

At the bottom of the corridor was a fireplace which was electronic but there was a bottom on the side just close to the wall. You couldn't see it by just gazing at it you really had to know where it was to be able to push it.

Sera knew where it was so she quickly pushed it and it started to slide across the wall automatically.

We rushed inside the gaping hole and Sera quickly pushed the red button on the black walls to close it back up. I was in front of Sera, rushing down the steps, one hand on the rails beside me and another hand to my stomach.

All this stress was giving me bad cramps.

We reached a red velvet door at the bottom of the stairs which I slammed my fist against to open and together we sprinted out the door onto the patio and down the small wooden steps.

Another boom went off within the house behind us but this time the windows shattered.

I yelped but Sera grabbed me around the waist and pushed me forward.

"Keep going!!" Sera

As we ran I glanced over my shoulder wondering what the hell was truly going on inside. Was my mother okay?

What about Carl and Minho?

Tears were brimming my eyes but I couldn't focus on that, I had to make it to the hatch. Sera doesn't even know where it is but I do. It's by a rose bush ten feet outside the fence that surrounds the house from the back.

We reached the wooden fence and punched in a code to open the gate but as it beeped open a gun shot went off nearby.

Sera grunted and fell to the floor.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I just stared at her motionless on the ground, blood pooling around her chest area from her back.

Blinking it took several seconds to click that Sera wasn't moving.

Then I heard the click of a gun.

I looked up to that direction and paused.

There stood a guy dressed in a black ski mask that covered his whole face along with every other inch of him clothed in black.

It appears he was having problems with his gun. It was jammed.

Another gun went off and I flinched when the man with the gun went down to the floor falling lifeless.

"Y/N, RUN!! GO!"

I heard Carl's voice but I couldn't find him anywhere close.

But I managed to turn my back to the stranger and to Sera's body and run out through the gate and straight to that rose bush. At this point I was like a robot with no emotions. I couldn't bring myself to think of anything else other than needing to get to safety for the sake of my babies.

On my knees digging through the dirt I finally found the hatch door.

Pushing the code into the lock which just so happens to me the wedding anniversary for my parents the lock lit up green and I opened it up and climbed down the ladder after closing the hatch up again for it to lock automatically.

As I heard the gun shots increasing and another booming sound ring off above me I stared at the area.

Dull grey walls and flooring. A single bed and kitchen area across the room with a stack of shelves that have supplies of canned food.

There was plenty space for Sera to be here too.

Or even my mom, Carl or even Minho.

And I'm here by myself.

Only could I just sit and wonder what is happening to everyone up there.

My tears fell down my cheeks but I wiped them away aggressively but my pain mentally had me collapse onto my knees and cry into my hands. Sobbing into the loss of my friend and quite possibly my whole family and I'm down here unable to help them.

As I cried into my hands, something beneath me gushed out from between my legs like I had just wet myself. I gasped and looked down to my sweat pants curiously just to widen my eyes filled with panic and fear.

Fuck. My water has broken.