"I actually agree with Mr. Han." The first elder with a goatee said. "This could be the only reason why she is attacking us. She wanted to have our attention. Let's give it to her."

"The process of choosing the next matriarch was always about capability. It's survival of the fittest. Right now… the two strongest candidates that we have are Mia and Chaeyoung. We could have them fight for it. See who is stronger between the two."

"Mia Pardi" Natalie sneered while eyeing Antonio. "Aside from her maternal family and some favors from the elders, what else could she offer to us?"

"Still, Mia is the second best candidate that we have." Antonio reasoned. "If what you are saying is the truth… then let's start the fight for the Matriarch position."

"Chaeyoung cannot join without marrying the person what she is set to marry. In short, she could not become a matriarch without marrying my son." Mr. Han said. "However, since Chaeyoung already have Lisa Manoban then… the only thing that we can do is end Lisa."

"End her?" Peter raised an eyebrow at the old man. Once Lisa Manoban is gone, did this old man think that Peter would let his son near Chaeyoung? "How are you planning to do that?"

"Ending Lisa Manoban is very easy." It was Antonio. His nephew told him that he would like to leave Mia for Chaeyoung. Though he does not want to personally help him, he would still want to create some chances for Peter. "But having Chaeyoung hate us more is not." Based on Chaeyoung's personality, she would definitely investigate and avenge her woman's death.

"I believe that she used the technology that she acquired from the Lee Family to attack our shipments," he added calmly. "This only means that she could do it again and again. She could even do it now to exterminate us."

Another silence ensued.

Antonio was right, if they anger Chaeyoung then she might continue wreaking havoc instead of siding with them.

"Then let's find a way for Lisa Manoban to leave Chaeyoung." Someone suggested.

"That is not possible." The first Elder chimed in. "They almost don't go in separate ways. The best course of action that we can do right now is to use another person to eliminate Lisa."

"The blame should not be on us." He added while stroking his goatee. "We need a scapegoat."

"Then how about Nico Ruiz?" Peter suggested, instantly making everyone looked at him in a very peculiar way. If Chaeyoung will choose to destroy the Ruiz Family then what will happen to Peter's wife, Mia? Isn't this akin to shooting his feet with his own gun?

"Ehem… that… is not possible." Antonio said, saving his favorite nephew from everyone's scrutiny. He understood that Peter took a like towards Chaeyoung however, he should not make it that obvious. Or, Mr. Han and Felix might suspect that something was not right and would launch some countermeasures against Peter.

That would be a disaster, considering the Han father and son as the only people that they trusted the most in the East.

"How about we have Lisa Manoban marry someone else?" said Mr. Han. After some thought, killing Lisa Manoban was not the best option. The woman was also talented and skilled in business. Why not take advantage of this and have her marry another influential person?

"Who?"

Another silence. Who can they ask to marry Lisa Manoban? And how would they make Lisa agree?

"Mr. Han… I remember you still have a daughter. Felix' sister?" Peter smiled, his eyes flashed a malicious glint. "Why don't we arrange your daughter to seduce Lisa?"