Chapter 27

***

After Yuri made up her mind, she immediately prepared everything that she needs to go and accompany her true father abroad.

This is going to be a new start for her. She needs to establish a name abroad and come back here to make Chaeyoung suffer.

At this time, Jacob is already out after he made bail.

He immediately went back into the Park Estate to talk to his mother and maybe asked for her help to convince Teddy to give the company back to him.

However, Teddy is not just someone her mother can control. After all, he was abandoned by the whole Park Family after they receive Claire's support.

When their mother called him, he did not even bother picking up his phone.

After a few more calls, Teddy answered in a very monotone voice. His mother immediately invited him back into the Park's Estate in the pretense of having a family dinner.

However, instead of giving her any face, he immediately declined and told her that he will be busy solving the problems that Jacob caused.

His mother immediately fumed. However, she could not blame Teddy. After all, he is not her true son at all.

Teddy is a lowly son of a maid that Father Park played around with before his marriage.

Instead of marrying the maid, Shinyang Park chose to abandon her and marry into someone with influence. When Jacob's father made a promised to Wang Guiren, he also never mentioned Teddy.

He is adamant in letting Jacob marry into the Wang Family instead of his eldest son.

By birth, Teddy has more right to handle the company. However, he lacked influence and a strong family to back him up. Without a good wife from a rich family he is already lacking compared to his younger brother.

That is why he was left alone to fend for his own after Claire came to the Park Family.

However, Teddy right now is the exact opposite of what he was before.

He now had the experience and the backing of the entire Wang Family through Chaeyoung.

This made him very grateful and respectful towards her. If someone would ask him where he will give his loyalty, Teddy would immediately say Chaeyoung's name.

After all, she not only a woman of influence, she is also cunning and smart.

After being denied by Teddy, Mother Park then immediately called Chaeyoung to have her attend a family dinner.

However, just like Teddy she immediately refused because of her work schedule.

Chaeyoung is not very familiar with this grandmother of hers. In her past life, she only saw her twice

Once on Jacob's wedding to Sunmi and second was on Yuri's birthday party.

She knows that this grandmother favors Sunmi more than Claire, but she was forced to agree with the wedding because of Claire's backing.