Chapter 108

***

Chaeyoung was surprised to know that both the Kim and Zhang Family had been imprisoned, their estate destroyed from various reasons. Jungkook also informed her that Ryujin and the Hwang Family of Korea were arrested and obliterated on the same night. Their estates and businesses were bankrupt and sold.

"Wow." she said to herself as she watched Lisa's sleeping silhouette. The latter arrive really late last night, she did not even remember the time that Lisa laid next to her. Her wife is very capable yet, she would just wait for Chaeyoung's orders whenever they are together. Lisa pampers her and protects her. This woman is just the best wife in the world.

"Young Miss the car is ready for you downstairs." she heard Jin said.

"Okay… you stay here with Lisa. I will bring Wang Bolin with me. Tell Lisa the bank finally agreed to let me open the vault. I won't take long." she said as she got up and slowly walked out of the room.

The address that Jia Yan's father gave her led to this bank. Yet, it took a long time to have a non citizen opened the vault as they needed to a lot of proof of Chaeyoung's identity. This is because the person who owned the vault was considered a top client and is keeping this vault for more than twenty years already.

She let out a long sigh before she walked towards the VIP garage where Wang Bolin is waiting for them.

Chaeyoung went inside the car and thought about what she discovered during her search yesterday. When Lisa was dealing with the Kim and Zhang Family, Chaeyoung found out about a certain operation from the Queen's mouth. It was called 'Operation Hermes.'

As to the meaning of the word, Chaeyoung already had her guesses. Hermes is the god of thieves. This operation is just akin to the Zhou Family stealing the throne from the Lee Family.

However, she won't let that happen. From her research Chaeyoung knew that Henry Lee was planning a big scale cyber attack. As for the type of attack, Chaeyoung thought that Henry Lee might attack the power and maybe other establishments that would cause chaos in the country.

The only thing Chaeyoung does not understand now is the fact that the Queen and Henry's plan is a bit different from each other. They are supposed to be allies, so how come the Queen is making her own move?

After a good ten minute drive, the car slowed down and Chaeyoung got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the bank. She then introduced herself and asked to see the manager who will be the one attending her today.

An old woman in her fifties instantly introduce herself to Chaeyoung as the manager. Then she led Chaeyoung into a very secure part of the building with a lot of security. She watched as the woman scanned her badge before entering a series of codes.

"This is the most secure part of the bank. This is where we keep the lockers of our VIP clients." she said after she did an iris and a palm imprint scan.

"This vault number that you gave had been with us for more than 20 years now." she added before she asked the code from Chaeyoung.

She immediately gave the code that she deciphered from the letter and watched as the woman entered the series of numbers and letter before a small click was heard.

"Take as much time as you need. After you are done. Please press that red button over there so I could come and get you." she smiled before leaving the room.

Chaeyoung let out a sigh before she looked at the vault that is now slightly opened. Whatever information that she will see in this vault might help her with Claire's real identity. However, for some reason, Chaeyoung is very nervous right now. As if something… sinister is waiting for her inside that vault.