"That's good." She heard Lisa say as Lisa buried her head in Chaeyoung's hair after putting on the gift that Chaeyoung just gave her.

"This watch is just like mine. It can control the Lee Family's space weapon," Chaeyoung said while she held Lisa's wrist. She then slowly pressed a small button on the topmost part of the watch and it instantly changed the interface of the watch.

"I made it simple," she added. "It is just like mine, so I'm sure it will be easy for you to use it."

"Thank you." Lisa said. For her, Chaeyoung's gift was a symbol of Chaeyoung trust.

"Young Miss… Some visitors have already begun to arrive." The couple turned their heads at the same time to Jin who was standing at the door. Both of them instantly turned serious.

"Is everything ready?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, Young Miss."

Chaeyoung nodded at Jin's response before turning her attention towards Lisa.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

In response, Lisa held her hands and smiled at Chaeyoung, "As ready as I can be."

"Then… let's go rule the world, shall we?" Chaeyoung let out a laugh, as they stepped out of the room.

Chaeyoung looked at the elegant venue in front of her. It was originally themed in black and white, however, she suggested to add a tinge of coral in it. After all, they were situated on an island.

The venue was outside of Moon Empire's mansion. With the subtle smell of the ocean and the coastal elements of the black and white design, the venue instantly screamed class and elegance.

She looked at the lush, flower arrangements of garden roses and white peonies which complimented the wall decor that was embellished with black ribbons and sparkling rhinestones. The candles, put on each table, were perfectly made to match the theme, making the vibe romantic and creating a stylish environment.

She could see that many people had already arrived and started talking to each other, creating a lively environment. This would have been the perfect venue for a birthday, if not for the undercurrent that was raging. As everyone, including Chaeyoung and Lisa, was cooking up their own schemes to establish their power in Germany.

When the host of the party noticed their arrival, he instantly announced their presence to everyone, signaling the start of the banquet. Lisa and Chaeyoung's arrival instantaneously attracted everyone's attention. It was mostly because not many people knew that Lisa Manoban had such an outstanding appearance that was obviously above most of the western men who were attending the celebration.

Though most of them had already seen Lisa's photograph, many still find it incomprehensible that she would be a hundred times better looking in person. Of course, many were also sending stares of adoration to the woman beside Lisa Manoban.

Compared to the western beauties at the party, at first glance, Chaeyoung was not the prettiest or the most elegant one. However, if you stared at her longer than a minute or two, then you would realize how outstanding she was. It could even be said that she was comparable to the 'Darling of Germany' Mia Pardi.

Of course, Chaeyoung's presence next to Lisa Manoban also gathered jealousy from women. How could someone, who was not that beautiful, stand beside an outstanding woman like Lisa Manoban?

At first, the murmurs and sneers were not that obvious. However, as more and more women started to pay attention to Lisa Manoban, the offensive remarks and insults started to pour from the guests' lips.