"You missed, my darling." Antonio scoffed before turning his head towards the woman. "Next time you throw something at me, make sure to hit me on the head. Always remember that, Natalia… you are mine. If you dare to do something that will smear my or the organization's name, I will kill that husband of yours."

"We have been together for so long, Antonio! You know that I will never to love you."

"And yet, you chose me over that man."

"You threatened to kill him and my children!" Natalie raged. "You are nothing but a despicable person! You want nothing but power! You will die alone in this world!"

"Really?" Antonio let out a smirk, his wizened face instantly turned evil. "Remember, Natalia… if I die… you and your man will die together with me. Or did you forget how one call from me can end him?"

Natalie's face instantly contorted at his words.

"What?" Antonio let out a chuckle before getting up. "You are lucky that I like you. If not... I would have already killed you and your family," he said coldly before walking out of the room, leaving Natalie with tears all over her face.

The old woman's sobs then echoed inside the room as she pulled the pendant on her necklace. She then slowly opened it, revealing her most precious treasure-a photo of the man that she loved and her twins.

.....

"Young Miss, we have received information about the shipments." Jin gave Chaeyoung a folder full of images and documents. The latter just opened the folder and looked through the contents without saying anything.

She then narrowed her eyes at the stack of photographs in front of her. Those photos showed tens of container vans being unloaded from a cargo ship. Then, some photos showed children coming out of those container vans. On some photos, people were loading boxes of medications.

This evidence should be enough to nail the culprit. Yet, according to Jin's reports, all customs officers had been bribed. Everyone in the police force already knew about these things, however, no one was taking actions because they feared for their own lives.

"When is the next shipment of these medications?" She asked.

"Next week." Jin answered. "I have found a copy of their schedule with a complete time of their departures and arrivals to another country."

"Next week? Is it on Lisa's birthday?" Chaeyoung asked a flash of mirth was seen in her eyes.

"Yes, Young Miss."

"How many ships will depart?"

"Ten."

"Do you know how much is the estimated cost of these shipments?" She asked.

"I don't have the exact amount, but it should be close to a billion."

"Good. You can go now." Chaeyoung smiled. She then turned her attention back to the documents in front of her.

Chaeyoung already had those shipments investigated but she still was not able to locate the laboratory that was making those medications. Also, the search for the children that were transported to Germany ended up with nothing.

For some reason, the people that were following those vans always ended up losing them. As if those children inside those vans were just disappearing.

The Vercello Family had been hiding for tens of years. It was going to be very difficult to locate them. Moreover, they had already established their empire in Germany, it would be very hard for a newly established organization like theirs to overpower them.