•••••

Jungkook scrolls down his phone as he waits for Lisa outside her mansion while learning at the car, waiting patiently for her. "Hey, Jungkook!"

He look up almost instantly upon hearing the familiar voice as he was greeted by a living angel walking towards him. His gaze remains at her as she approaches him.

When Lisa was already in front of him, she notice that he is staring at her so she look down at her outfit to check if anything is wrong.

Not wanting to offend her, Jungkook pulls himself out from his staring condition and clears his throat. "Hey, Lisa. You... You uhh... Look very p-pretty today."

He compliments as a blush erupts on his cheek making Lisa smile sweetly at him "thank you, Kookie. You look good yourself."

She complimented him making him scratch the back of his neck, feeling shy. "So... What's our plan today?" Lisa asks making Jungkook clear his throat.

"Well, that would be something that I'll show you later, please get in the car, my lady," Jungkook says as he opens the car for her.

Lisa smile and enter the car as he close the door and went to the driver's seat. "Ready?" He asks as she nods "yes." She says making him smile "let's go!"

•••••

Jisoo step out of the room as she was greeted by Jennie who are holding a cup of coffee "how is he?" She asks as Jisoo sigh "he is in a stable state."

"The wound causes him to lose so much blood but at least we manage. He is still unconscious though. Have you informed Lisa?" Jisoo ask.

Before Jennie could answer Rose suddenly appear out of nowhere with an iPad in her hand and say "let's not disturb her today, she took a day off."

Jennie widen her eyes in shock "Lisa took a day off?! Seriously?" Rose nodded confirming her question "why? Lisa never took a day off. You know her, she loves working."

Jennie and Jisoo look at Rose who purses her lips "I heard that she is going on a date." Rose whisper as silence erupts around them soon after.

"WHAT?!"

Rose wince when the two of them suddenly raise their voice in shock "with who?" Jisoo asks "I heard that it was the Wang's Consigliere... What's his name again?"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." Jennie answers as jisoo shake her head in disbelief "I'm worried." She says "for who?" Rose asks already knows the answer but asks nonetheless.

"For him of course, who else? She's one hell of a human"

•••••

"Ice-cream?" Lisa ask as both of them stood Infront of an ice cream shop. "Yup, let's go." Jungkook holds her hand and guides her inside the shop.

"Choose whatever flavor that you want." Jungkook said as Lisa stare at those flavors in a thinking manner "I want strawberry cheese ice cream, you?"

She asks as she turns towards him "I won't have any, that would be all, how much?" Lisa pout at the statement before speaking up "give me an extra-large one please."

Jungkook turns to her wide-eyed with the look that says 'are you going to eat all that?' Lisa just shrugs and smile at him innocently. Jungkook purses his lips as he finds her cute.