Speaker (13)

Mulai dari awal

"Well, really, it was Michael we were talking about," you replied, scratching the back of your neck.

"Oh?" Michael tilted his head as James sighed in relief.

"Yeah, uh, I'd like to ask a favour of you," you admitted nervously.

"And what's that?"

"Well, you already know this, but Molten Freddy's voice box is broken; and, I know--well, I'm assuming--you'd know how to fix it; and I'm wondering if there would be a way to separate the voices so I can hear Freddy's voice when he's talking, Ballora's when she's talking, and Foxy when he is."

"Well, first, to fix their voice box, I'd need to know what's wrong with it. Second--" Michael crossed his arms and thought for a moment--"Hmm . . . They 'take control' when they're talking, so there has to be a 'switch' that determines who it is that's in control--"

"If it helps any, their eye turns orange when Freddy's talking, it's purple when Ballora's talking, and it's yellow when Foxy's talking," you added, hoping he could use that in some way.

"That can help a lot," Michael assured you, and you smiled. "I'll need to check their voice box to figure out what's wrong with it, whenever you'd like me to."

"We could do that right now, if you're feeling up to it," you uttered softly, not wanting to make him feel pressured.

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I can do that--"

"Hold-old up--" Foxy poked out of the office--"I-I don't get a s-say in this?"

"Nope," you snickered, looking back at him with a smile.

Foxy opened his mouth, about to say something, before closing it and blushing lightly as you closed your eyes and playfully stuck your tongue out at him. You then opened your eyes and tilted your head, as if to ask if he was okay with it. Foxy rolled his eyes, starting towards the salvage room.

"Thank you~" you sang.

"Shut-ut up," he grumbled, crossing his arms as he lowered his head.

"So, Michael," you began, turning to look at him, "I don't know how long it'll take, but you can make a list of things that you would need to fix it--if you don't mind--and I can go get them later."

"I don't mind at all."

"Hey, so if we're ready, I'll go ahead and flip the sign on the doors here."

"Well, I'll probably be in the salvage room for a while, so . . . (Y/N)?"

"Yep, I'm ready."

~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright, so," you started as James flipped the sign, "James, can I borrow your truck to go out and get the things on the list? You and Michael can put things up here, while I'm out."

"Yeah, just don't crash it," James joked, tossing you his keys.

"Yeah, let's not make that joke," you snapped, glaring at him as you caught the keys and clipped them to your jeans.

"Right, sorry." James cleared his throat as he looked away.

"Anyways, hopefully I'm not too long. As long as I can find everything, I shouldn't be." You started towards the front doors.

"Can we-e come with-ith you?" Freddy gasped as he followed you.

"You guys can just turn into something small to not be seen, so yeah, of course."

"Yay-ay-ay!" Freddy cheered.

"Be-fore we do, should-ould you take out our card and listen-en to us through your phone?" Foxy wondered, gesturing to his arm.