★★Readers Special★★

Start from the beginning

"She is pretty though"

"But you said you didn't like any girl"

"Yeah thats it. I don't like any girl except her" Mikey clarified.

Y/n was totally flushed.

.......

The girls made some ruckus and went along. Some contented while some of them dissapointed.

"Hmm...weren't you being too harsh" she looked.

"Harsh? You didn't believe what I said or what?" Mikey was all  sad.

"No. I did. I meant..." she stopped as he started giggling at her sudden change.

"Baka" her little hits on his shoulder in return.

"Lets go. They are waiting"she pouted and pulled him to the photoshot room. Mikey smiled as she held his hand more tighter...

The director calls them in front for the cover shot.

" Inoue will be like so and Mikey you turn this side okay"

"Okay" they both said. The others in the observation room in front of the monitor.

"Don't they look perfect together" Hina fangirls over them.

"Its like they were made for each other"

"Okay. Now the sad face you pictured please. Imagine yourselves  being seperated, wanting to meet each other but you just simply can't, the director advised.

"Okay....okay perfect!"

"And here we are"

"And here we are"

Everyone cheered.

Later...

Mikey was sitting with Y/n near the harbour...they usually talked there on free days.

"Here" mikey draped his toman shirt around her. The wind was hard and he felt she must've been cold.

"Huh?What about you?" She protested.

"I'll be okay" he insisted as he had worn a full sleeved shirt.

"Nee Mikey"

He turned towards her.

"You know...what if it really happens...like us being seperated again. And we can't even meet. It sometimes scares me"Y/n said. She had been thinking about it lately.

"What are you talking about? Do you think I'll let you go away like that so easily?" He cheered her up.

But but..."

Mikey sat closer to her as she wondered what he was upto.
Y/n almost panicked if he was going to kiss her but they ended up boping their foreheads.

It was cute♡︎. Smiling at each other.

"Baka"

"Inoue....If that were to happen...I would do everything in my power to see you again..I promise" he vent.

Y/n's heart skipped beat at his reply. He really was the sweetest. No one knew this side of Mikey...sometimes she felt happy that she was the one.

"Are you listening?" He complained like a child.

"Hmm...Yeah. I did. Please know that when that happens...even for the longest time...I won't ever forget about you"

Hands entwined, they sat there admiring the stars.The sparks of their long lost love once again fire...

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Thank you again.

I will be uploading 3 chapters soon. Stay tuned♡︎♡︎