Yoongi: So Ms. Y/n, why can't you sleep at night?

This question took me off-guard. I wasn't ready for this.. Arghh!! 

Y/n: I do sleep at night. *nervous laugh*

Yoongi: Don't lie Y/nie, I have seen you up late at night many times.

Y/n: Uhh.. that.. I.. I have Insomnia.

Shock was clearly written on their faces. Their eyes were filled with worry. But this tensed up mood was released when Tae received a call and he excused himself. The game again continued and this time the boys seemed drunk. Tae decided to stay with one of his friend's dorm and it was given a green signal by Oldie. 

Since there were high chances of attack, we asked them to wear bullet proof jackets on the way home but little did we know that they ditched the idea of wearing jackets.

Now, we were all in vans heading back to home.. when

Guard1: Sir this black car has been following us for past 15 minutes.

Jong-suk: <Guard name> distract them. And control room prepare backup in case there is emergency. We need to take another route.

Guard2: Yes sir.

We decided to go through different route which was on the edge of city. There was a forest nearby and the area was silent. Only the noises by our vans could be heard.

 Only the noises by our vans could be heard

Only if we knew this was a trap.

When we were a bit away from the city, cars started encircling our van and men in black holding knives got down. Some even had guns. 

Soon, they started coming towards us. So, all the guards, Oldie, I and Minnie got down. The fight was pretty intense. Everyone had bruises and injuries. 

It was getting serious every passing moment. 

Backup got stuck in the traffic which I suppose was our opponent's ploy. We needed more help, they kept increasing in numbers. Now, even the boys got out and the situation on our side became better. They seemed pretty good fighters. But now, they had taken out guns..

Minnie: They are using guns now.

Y/n: It's okay, the boys are wearing jackets.

We communicated through earphones. 

Minnie: Uh!! They are too many to handle.

Jong-suk: Concentrate, we are slowly taking them down and the backup is on their way as well. Minnie take the boys in the van a bit far away from here. Guard 3, drive.