He's glaring at Bruno "you better run." His voice dangerously low.

Oh boy.

Bruno dash's away, fear evident on his face.

Kaiden chases him, I run after them wondering what going to happen.

I reach the family room after the boys since it still hurts to move a lot because of the beatings I've received from jack that haven't healed yet, and most likely won't for some time.

I look around only to find Kaiden who's on top off Bruno with one arm on the side of his head and the other, on his chest holding bruno down on the floor.

Brunos covering his face with his arms, in a protective manner.

"Don't use her-" he points to me "to protect yourself, she can't help you no one can." He has a little smirk on his face.

Bruns nods his head "now why'd you scratch my car." And... he's pissed again.
His face deadpan. Absolutely no emotion evident.

"Bru-" he's about to say something else but is cut off by a knock at the door "I'll get it." I walk over to it unlock it and open the door.

"Hello?" The girls face is shocked. She's really pretty, she's naturally beautiful with tan skin, she has some make up on and is wearing a white long sleeved shirt, and some mom jeans. In her hands, Is a small hand
bag/purse. There's white stylish boot like shoes, that go perfectly with the outfit.

"Uhh, hi

"Uhh, hi. Our Alex or Kaiden here?"
She asks "Bella!" I here Kaiden tell from behind me.

I turn around to look at him as he struggles to get off of Bruno.
"I wasn't expecting you till next week?"
She just shrugs " I decided I wanted to come visit my favorite people sooner" She looks at me "and I found out you guys have a sister that I really wanted to meet." she squeals.

"Ugh, how bad is it having to live with like 8 boys." She puts on a judgmental look towards Bruno and Kaiden "I mean my life's hard enough having to know them but to actually be related. May god bless your pour unfortunate soul." I smile at her.

I love her personality.

"Your right, It's the worst thing that has ever happened to me." I say as sarcastically as she did.
She laughs "I like you" she hugs me, I hug her back.

We pull away but she keeps her hands on my shoulders "Your telling me everything that has happened since you got here" her eyebrows raised "C'mon let's go to your room to talk."
I hummed a 'mk' in response.