chapter 24

AJ Mitchell - I don't want you anymore

#########################################################################

In this chapter, I will put a little bit of Elijah's point of view. Since I got a lot of requests to do it. So hope you guys like it!

#####################################################################

Alexa

"Thea, let's just rest a bit. We've been walking nonstop and my legs are killing me," I take a seat. Thea and I are going shopping and she bought a lot. I feel like I am the one who is pregnant because she didn't look tired at all. "Come sit here, please," She takes a seat next to me.

"I still have lots to buy. You waste our time by sitting here, Lexa," She said.

"What else do you want to buy? It's already a lot. Can we just go eat or drink at least?"

"Well, we will but after we go to that store," She pointed at the baby store. "So?"

"Fine let's go," She walks first and I follow behind her. It is fun to be out like this with her but she gives me no mercy. She doesn't even let me sit for at least twenty minutes. She is having fun since all the boys are at school and Helena and Austin are taken care of by Sandy today. For Gabriel and Gabriella, they decided to sleep at Elijah's house. They both ask me to come there but I am just not ready to go there just yet. 

"Alexa?" I turn around and here you go, Rebecca standing in front of me with a smile plaster on her face. "It's you. Oh my god, it's been so long!" She said and hugs me. I am in confusion that she actually act like we are a good friend. I never contact her or anything but since the twins are at her house, I guess that's what makes her think I am her friend. Well, fine... I guess. "How are you now?" She asks.

"Well, I am great. You?" 

"Same as you. So, you alone?"

"Oh no, Thea is in the baby store. Are you alone?"

"Yeah, I didn't have many friends. So, I am better off alone," She said. She is so different now. I mean, look at her. She is getting more stunning and gorgeous than the last time I saw her. "Can I join you?" She asks. 

I am not that mean, "Yeah, sure. I and Thea are going to eat after this. You didn't eat yet right?"

"Perfect,"

I can't believe the Rebecca that I used to hate, not is hanging out with both of us. When I look at it, it's not that bad to befriend her since she is acting so much better than before. She is fun to be with and such an outgoing person. "Alexa and Thea, you guys should have dinner at my house later," She said.

"Tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know Elijah will be happy to see you after so long not to meet you in person. Also, I love having family dinners. You know the feeling when all of your family members are there and you all having fun and laugh with each other. We are all basically family. So, will you guys come? I'll cook,"