chapter 13

A million signs - Vividry 

This song is so calming for me. You guys might want to hear it too. This song is the bomb. ;)

######################################################################

Jared

"You ... kidding. Right?" I don't know how to react. It just makes my blood goes cold or should I say I don't feel my heartbeat anymore. Should I just die? This is not what I am planning at all. Baby? With Hera? This is a fucking mistake. No no she must want to make me stay and that's the only solution she could think of. I know this is not real. She is trying to hold me back and be with her. She is not pregnant. "You better tell me that you are kidding. Not funny!" I said to her.

"Look, this is not the thing that I love to play around with. I am deadly serious and Jared..." She put my hand on her flat stomach. "This is your baby," I take my hand back and look at her. "I am pregnant with your child. I am not getting an abortion because this is our love,"

"Are you nuts?! I don't want to have a baby with you! You just the woman I slept and that's all. If Alexa-"

"If Alexa knows she will be furious than usual. I know. Look, she didn't know it's me the woman you slept with isn't it?" She knows, Hera. She just acts like she didn't and I don't know what is her plan for you. "That's not going a problem then. Besides, I told her that I already have a boyfriend and she might think this is 'my boyfriend's, Alexa is the nicest woman I've ever met. She's not going to hurt me if she knows I am pregnant. We are safe, baby," She said and try to kiss me but I refuse the kiss. She thought this is a small matter. For me, this is the biggest matter, and my marriage was already at risk when my wife knows I cheated and now I don't know what will happen when she knows if Hera is pregnant with my child. Fuck it!

"Look, don't be so sure. We don't know if that is mine or you are trying to frame me. I am not stupid," I said to her. I've seen a movie where the mistress acts like she is pregnant because she wants to keep that man close to her and never leave her. That's why she acts like she is pregnant.

She laughs and I look at her weirdly. I think is the time when she said, 'Babe! I am pranking you!' but she said otherwise, "Babe, I've been sleeping and have sex with only you. You know that. I told you I never sleep with any man when I am with you. You know where I am and all," She said and I totally fucked up. Super fucked up.

"I am not going to believe you until we do the DNA test on that baby," I said.

"Doctor, you know the pregnant woman can't make that test until the baby is born are you? If we do the test, I might be having a miscarriage," 

"There's another test we can take and it is safe for both of you. It is called prenatal DNA," I said to her and she seems not to bother when I said there's a test that can prove whether the baby is mine or not. Is that really mine? "Before that, let's go to the hospital and I want to hear from the doctor itself saying that you are really pregnant," With that, I walk to my car and she walks to her car.