chapter 8

Why don't we - grey 

Eyy! where my why don't we lovers!

###########################################################################

Alexa

"You always come to me crying about the same thing!" I look at Thea scolding his son, Harry. I don't know what is going on but he sure upset about something. He hugs Thea and she actually calms him down. Her mouth scolding him but at the same time she is calming him down. That's what we called mom's ability. It is? I think so. "Now, ask Dylan to give your toys back, and please don't cry. There's still a lot of toys in this house yet you both chose the same one. Sharing is caring, alright?" Harry nods his head understands.

"Mommy, I love you," He said and I couldn't stop myself from smiling because they are just so cute. 

"Awe, mommy loves you more. Now go, play," He running back inside the house. I'm at Thea's house and I am glad she actually has her house here. After getting married to Joseph, they decided to stay in New York, but I guess Thea used her power to persuade Joseph to have a house in LA too. At least when she is here, I can hang out with her more. 

"Sorry bout that. Harry and Dylan always fight over toys. I don't know what I am going to do and Harry always comes to me crying about that. Nothing else," Thea said to me.

"They're kids, Thea. What can you do? Stop looking so stress. Remember, you are pregnant. It's not for the baby," I look at her belly that getting bigger now. They didn't want to do the gender reveal because they want it to be a surprise in the labor. 

"The double G never like that and when I look at Helena and Austin, they never fight over something though,"

"It's different, woman. Your kids are all boys, and not one but six boys while me, only Helena, and Austin are kids. The other two already teenagers. Of course, it's different," I said.

"By the way, I know that face," I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What face?" I ask.

"That sad face but trying to cover it up with the fake happy face," She said to me. I really cannot hide anything from her. She just knows everything just looking at my face.  "So? Spill Alexa. I'm your bestest friend and I should know everything," 

"I don't know how to start and I don't know if it necessary to talk about it,"

"Excuse me? Everything you feel is necessary for me to hear. I am the best listener and also I am dying to know what is going on. Now, tell me before I kill you," I look at her for a few seconds before decided to tell her. "Hurry up! Alexa!" She is getting impatient.

"Fine, fine! I tell you. Gosh, your temper is getting worst," I said and she smacks my arm. "Well, it's about Jared," I said slowly.

"What about him? what did he do to you?"

"Six months ago, he has been acting weird," I said then stop.

"Weird? Six months ago? He does drugs?" My eyes widen when Thea mentions drugs. She chuckles and said, "Just kidding,"

"He has an affair with another woman behind my back. It's been 4 years and almost five. He started all this when I was pregnant with Austin and now, it's getting worst. He keeps saying he got a call from the hospital and then gone for a few days. Even the kids start to ask where is he because he rarely joins us for breakfast," I said.