chapter 11

Maneskin - beggin'

#########################################################################

Alexa

I am now in my office. I can't even do my work right now. The fact that that investigator lied to me too. Now it all makes sense to me now after I can think properly now. I asked Hera to find me the investigation and she did find it for me. She must pay that fake investigator to lie to me and make all that stupid story. The fact that he only tells me it is true just to make me and Jared have an argument. The Julia Zane she hires to act like she's the woman who slept with my husband. Everything is fucked up. She makes everything messed up. I guess the money I pay her every month really did her good until she can hire people to lie to me. 

She manipulates me with her love story and everything. 

What a snake!

Last night was such a stupid argument for me. I don't like to bicker with Jared and before all this happened, we RARELY bickering. It just, the Jared that I know, is different from the Jared right now. My mind keeps replaying what he said last night. It keeps ringing in my ears, making my head hurt. Just when I'm in my deep thoughts, the door opens and shows the woman who acts super innocent all this time. She gives me a smile as usual but I don't smile back. After I know what happens, I don't think I can treat her like I always did. "Good morning, ma'am. Today's weather is perfect isn't it?" Perfect? Perfect your ass. "By the way, today you have me-" I put my hands up to give her a sign to stop talking. Even hearing her voice is making me frustrated. "Is everything okay? You seem-"

"Shhhhh, Hera. Can you keep quiet now? I am getting annoyed right now. Just give me the schedule for today and get out," I said to her and she looks surprised by my sudden behavior. She didn't say anything but give me her notes and I look at them. After that, she walks out of my office. I take a deep breath and let it out. If I follow my heart, I really want to kick and punch her right now. I just can't face her and act as nothing happens. SHE SLEEPS WITH MY HUSBAND!

I really need Thea right now. When will she come to LA? I miss her so much and most importantly, I need her to give me strength and without her, I don't know what I should do next with those two. I hope she will fly here soon. If I want, I really want to fly anywhere far from here and clear my mind but I cannot do that since my children are here. I love them and I don't want to leave them behind with that man. He is a good father but I don't think he is a good husband anymore. He said he regrets it. My heart is too weak when the man I love said 'I won't do it again, I promise'. I am not the one who gets mad for a long period. 

********

That night at home

The fact that Jared didn't come home tonight makes me furious for some reason. He should be back and shows me that he really regrets the decision of cheating on me with my personal assistant. I bet he is spending the night at her house and she is trying to lighten up his mood. It is disgusting to think. "Mom," It's Gabriel. I stop what I am doing and smile at him while he is walking towards me and take a sit on the couch across me. "You busy?" He asks.