Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction, Names,characters,businesses,places,events,locales,and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains strong language and mature themes that are not suitable for very young audiences. This might have a typographical and grammatically error too, so please bear with me.

:))

----------------------

Zeus created a school for Demigods. He name it as 'Greek Academy'. It has a lot of statues of Olympus God's and Goddesses. A lot of paintings, libraries that are design as a beautiful place in Academy.

He thought it's for only Demigods. Olympus God's and Goddesses never went to human world. Zeus made that rules, that if they will have a child with humans, they will automatically die.

They are the most powerful, and they can't have a child with a mortal person.

But they didn't know..

That something will happen.

There's a prophecy. It is written in a paper, that someone will come in their lives.

"Someone will come. A powerful one, who will change your belief in life. All of your rules will be gone, and it will change by your related one. An immoral and mighty will be on top, and the rest will be next."

"Before the original defeated, he asked for the magic to put a misfortune to all of you. If he will die, someone will replace him. A powerful like all of you, will come and bring disaster."

"It will be another version of you, be ready and take your responsibility. If I'm not mistaken, they will be the destruction to all of you."

Ετοιμαστείτε, έρχονται

-Cassandra

They didn't believe and laugh when they saw who wrote that letter..

It's Cassandra, daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy.

They throw the letter out of Olympus.

Apollo saw that letter when he's outside of Olympus, he read it and his serious face was shown. They didn't know what he did to Cassandra that's why he left the Olympus and decided to focus on what will he do.

He saw it.

He knows what will happen from the start and kept.. quiet about it.

And there it is, someone came unexpectedly.

Hades was furious and shock when he saw a baby boy outside his house, when he saw the baby his face change and realize something..

It's his child.

Zeus, who's busy rulling the world got interupt by a baby girl who's crying behind his throne. He was also shock, when he hold the baby.. he felt his own power.

"What the hell is this thing?!"

Habang nag uusap ang lahat ay sumulpot si Hades, galit ang kaniyang muka habang kasama si Persophone na kalong ang batang umiiyak.

"Tignan mo ang nangyari! natakot sa sigaw mo!" suway ni Persophone.

Dahan dahang tumayo si Zeus at tinitigan ang hawak ni Persophone, napatingin naman silang lahat nang dumating si Hera na may kalong kalong din na bata.

Mas unang nag react si Persophone at nanlaki ang mata habang nakatingin sa kalong ni Hera.

"Sino na naman bang binuntis mo, ha?!" sigaw ni Hera sa kaniyang asawa.

Hindi nakapagsalita si Zeus at nagbaba ng tingin, pagkatapos ay tumingin muli sa kaniyang kapatid na si Hades na nag iisip ng malalim.

"It's impossible that i have a child.. loyal ako kay Persophone!" ma drama niyang sambit at tumingin sa kaniyang asawa na napairap na lamang.

"No.. it's the letter," bulong ni Artemis.

Napatingin ang lahat sa kaniya, magsasalita na sana siya nang pumasok sa malaking pinto si Apollo. Hindi siya nagulat sa dalawang bata na nakita niya at tumingin sa kanilang lahat.

"Hindi niyo pinaniwalaan ang sulat na napadala sa inyo?"

Athena laughed. "It's Cassandra's prophecy, no one believes her!"

"It's because i curse her!"

Doon natahimik ang lahat at nagulat, ang kakambal niya lamang na si Artemis ang seryoso dahil matagal na niyang alam ng tungkol doon.

"I curse her.. she rejected the gift that i will gave her, my ability.." huminga siya nang malalim. "She said she don't want it but i was the one who refuse.. i gave her my ability and there's a consequence.. she can see what misfortune will come and the curse is no one will believe her."

Lahat ay natahimik nang sabihin 'yon ni Apollo. No one hesitate to talk because they're shock and.. scared.

"So.. what will happen to us?" seryosong tanong ni Aphrodite.

Apollo looked at the child of Hades.

"Etoimasteíte, érchontai." He whispered.

He looked at them and sighed.

"The end of the letter said.. Be prepared, they're coming."

--------------------------------------------